Oregon Kickoff time announced

Nothing like a good duck hunt!

Smokey going duck hunting!

Classic-video-games-3.gif

Reactions: 15 people
This is good news. Early kickoff (local time) for home crowd means they will be less rowdy than a night kickoff.

Could this be Butch's "signature win"?

Would be a HUGE upset nationally as Oregon will be ranked in the top 5!

Reactions: 2 people
This is good news. Early kickoff (local time) for home crowd means they will be less rowdy than a night kickoff.

Could this be Butch's "signature win"?

Would be a HUGE upset nationally as Oregon will be ranked in the top 5!

Too much to hope for this being Butch's signature win. I think we have less than a 5% shot. They can score too many points, too quickly. A couple of mistakes on defense and special teams, and they can pop 21 quick points on the board. I'm not sure we'll be able to run with them for 4 quarters.

If we did, though, it would be the biggest win we've had in a long, long time.

Too much to hope for this being Butch's signature win. I think we have less than a 5% shot. They can score too many points, too quickly. A couple of mistakes on defense and special teams, and they can pop 21 quick points on the board. I'm not sure we'll be able to run with them for 4 quarters.

I would be happy if Tennessee played them a tough game. It would mean that Tennessee has made some progress.

Reactions: 1 person

I understand where you are coming from, but don't forget our big senior O line. Our boys can push thier D line around, we run the ball at them and keep the ball out of thier hands.

We'll need a few big breaks like a pick 6 or a blocked punt but stranger things have happened.

Maybe since its an early kick off the ducks will sleep walk through the first half and TN can get a 2 touch down lead then hold on through the second half?

My brother-in-law is getting married that night. So glad this is the time. We'll be able to watch it while getting ready.

During football season? Does he not realize every anniversary will also be during football season......I strategically planned mine so it would only interfere with fall rec league softball and even then I hated missing that game or two a year. LOL

I guess the good news is that it's 12:30 PST. Maybe they won't be that roweled up yet and we can take advantage. I'm honestly pissed that it's the same time of the Bama vs. aTm game. Anybody that appreciates college football should be upset that they will miss that game. I'm praying this has a very Miami '03 environment similarity. Doubt it, but we can dream.

TIFWIW: From what I hear.. All white unis with black shoes and black and orange socks...

Last edited:
I thought CBS had that time slot locked up. IOW all the other SEC teams had to play earlier or later than the 3:30 time slot. Guess that has changed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oregon has never been so ripe for the pickin, they still have rank reputation to benefit from in an upset but they have new coach, major ncaa violation rumors floatin and it an afternoon game....the 1st CBJ must win.

Oregon has never been so ripe for the pickin, they still have rank reputation to benefit from in an upset but they have new coach, major ncaa violation rumors floatin and it an afternoon game....the 1st CBJ must win.

No it is not His 1st must win. Tenn will need every break in this game to have a chance.

No it is not His 1st must win. Tenn will need every break in this game to have a chance.
I refuse to have a defeatist attitude about the Tennessee Volunteers. I think Oregon does have talent but theyre beatable. I think Tennessee has the talent to win that game, and the coach to inspire those players to perform.

Reactions: 2 people
Shame it's on at the same time as Bama/A&M. I really wanted to watch that game and see A&M get destroyed.

VN Store

Back