Oregon now on TV vs UVA. 21-7 UO 2nd qt. ABC/ESPN2 What Tenn can expect to see.

Lots of tempo and speed for UT to contend with. Which is usually bad for us.. Its not going to be Virginia rolling into Eugene next week though. Its the Big Orange!

That being said, Vols will probably be 28 point dogs.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Funny how I was more confident for the Oregon game before the 52-20 win. But, nice run by Virginia as i type this.

Edit: wouldn't mind seeing more hard hits like that on Thomas.

Last edited:
Funny how I was more confident for the Oregon game before the 52-20 win. But, nice run by Virginia as i type this.
Ya, now we have given UVA tons of hope. That play, given up the TD, was by one of our backup DB's. He is a good cover guy, but crappy tackler.

Did any of you see the 5th play of the game, right at the start of the game? Our QB ran for like a 80 yard TD, then we went for 2, got it. Anyways, so far this year, our QB has TONS of rushing yards piled up. Our QB is the single best QB Oregon has ever had, EVER. If he does not win the Heisman, I will be ticked.

Did any of you see the 5th play of the game, right at the start of the game? Our QB ran for like a 80 yard TD, then we went for 2, got it. Anyways, so far this year, our QB has TONS of rushing yards piled up. Our QB is the single best QB Oregon has ever had, EVER. If he does not win the Heisman, I will be ticked.

Doesn't Oregon almost always go for 2 after the first touchdown of the game? Why is that?

And it sucks that Florida lost and has a bye before us to sit and fume and get pissed and beat us like a drum. If they had won, I would actually like our chances better.

Reactions: 1 person
Ya, now we have given UVA tons of hope. That play, given up the TD, was by one of our backup DB's. He is a good cover guy, but crappy tackler.

Heres hoping he plays like that vs the Vols. I gotta say Virginia is playing with some aggression right now.

tsk tsk ducksflying you should have waited a day or two :) I just turned the game on,what has been happening ? a lot of turnovers or just some scoring ?

Watching Mariota run like that and hit those passes just screams disaster for our defense. Wait...HUGE TURNOVER. Virginia, not backin down.

VN Store

Back