Oregon now on TV vs UVA. 21-7 UO 2nd qt. ABC/ESPN2 What Tenn can expect to see.

Dennis Dixon was amazing until he got hurt.
Ya he was. He is a legend at UO. But the funny thing is that he sucked the year before, and then we hired Chip as our OC. And made him into a great running/read option QB. And it was with him, and that 2007 team that our Offense became that bling bling you see now. All cause of Chip Kelly.

Dixon was good but I'd prefer Masoli over any of em... I say the worst has to be Thomas. Sob couldn't throw the ball!
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Ya, I am a huge Masoli fan. (most Ducks now shun him)But I disagree on Thomas. He was great his first year(year we played Tenn, and went to Natty) but his 2nd year he regressed and sucked. I think he smoked too much pot probably. lol

There team speed is ridiculos. Wathing them play right now makes me break out in hives. Tn is going to have to play a perfect game on both sides of the ball. I believe this team could beat Alabama they are that good. We may be looking at the next NC of college football what does everybody else think? Damn There speed is scary!
I like the way you speak. :) lol

There team speed is ridiculos. Wathing them play right now makes me break out in hives. Tn is going to have to play a perfect game on both sides of the ball. I believe this team could beat Alabama they are that good. We may be looking at the next NC of college football what does everybody else think? Damn There speed is scary!

I wouldn't go that far but their mobile QB is going to give our defense fits.

its not going to be ugly lets see how they do against our o-line i say not very well with a small d. it will be like last time but we fight all 60 min i'm not going to say were going to win but its going to be closer then everybody thanks. we got coaching to beat guys i wont be shocked if we do. GBO

Reactions: 1 person
If we can stop them from scoring a touchdown on 2 drives during each half, I'll be amazed.

That said, their D doesn't look that impressive...

The D is very good given the constraints the O puts on them. It's almost a different kind of football.

and I'm serious, i do wonder how Va would match up with WKU .VA almost all ways chokes any game that is sorta of important,and with some well timed turnovers,you never know what will happen and a new game is a coming,as in Duck hunting :)

and I'm serious, i do wonder how Va would match up with WKU .VA almost all ways chokes any game that is sorta of important,and with some well timed turnovers,you never know what will happen and a new game is a coming,as in Duck hunting :)

I like this veteran DC UVa brought in. And that's a pretty stout front 7. We'll see how much depth they have in the second half.

I think Oregon has taken a step back from last year. But I still think they're def. a top 5 team and better than Alabama. Oregon would beat Bama today if they played.

I'll be honest,i never follow VA,i mean why would ya unless you live there,so i don't know much about them

I think Oregon has taken a step back from last year. But I still think they're def. a top 5 team and better than Alabama. Oregon would beat Bama today if they played.

The LB play has definitely dropped off from last year. Hard to replace Kiko Alonso and Michael Clay.

I think Oregon's D-Line is better this year -- or will be once they gel a little. And I like Oregon's DBs.

The running game is out of sync. I want to see Marshall get more carries. But it's pick your poison -- the WR group is better this year. A healthy Josh Huff will be nice.

Tyner should make an appearance after Oregon gets up by another TD.

VN Store

Back