Oregon player comments

I bet thats what he said before the Auburn game too..And if I am not mistaken they have played the SEC what, 3 times? And 2 of those where/are Tennessee at their worst stretch in school history.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Ooo the Pac12. They're so skinny and quick. Really wish Dooley and kiffin weren't dumbasses so id feel better about this game

Reactions: 7 people

I wouldn't be too scared of us right now either. The facts are that TN is in the middle of it's worst run of Football. These are strange times that we are in.

NO need to be disrespectful and talk trash. I for one have never liked trash talk. It just puts more pressure on you.

When things get better for us, people will not dare say such disrespectful things. If they were getting ready to play South Carolina, Georgia, LSU, or Bama I promise he would not be making sarcastic remarks. He would not say ANYTHING...
I hope for a good game where no one gets hurt, sportsmanship is evident, and the Vols shock the nation and this guy in particular. GO VOLS

Reactions: 8 people
Some are still having stitches treated from their 2011 beatdown by LSU.

Reactions: 6 people
Ooo the Pac12. They're so skinny and quick. Really wish Dooley and kiffin weren't dumbasses so id feel better about this game

Jake Fisher is a junior and played from the first game as true frosh. He has some bravado. Word has it he came into the locker room and announced he wasn't redshirting. Was in the rotation his first game against LSU.

He is probably tired of the media talking about your size. Outside of McCullers Oregon D is bigger.

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't be too scared of us right now either. The facts are that TN is in the middle of it's worst run of Football. These are strange times that we are in.

NO need to be disrespectful and talk trash. I for one have never liked trash talk. It just puts more pressure on you.

When things get better for us, people will not dare say such disrespectful things. If they were getting ready to play South Carolina, Georgia, LSU, or Bama I promise he would not be making sarcastic remarks. He would not say ANYTHING...
I hope for a good game where no one gets hurt, sportsmanship is evident, and the Vols shock the nation and this guy in particular. GO VOLS

One of these days we will make our opponent eat crow. I can't wait!

Reactions: 3 people
At first I was kind of ticked after reading it, but when I watched the video it was actually pretty funny...... Although it wouldn't hurt to knock his ego down a little bit:)

Reactions: 1 person
I love how the Pac 12 teams brag after every SEC win. Only it is never the top SEC teams at the time. SEC teams don't brag about wins over other conferences it is expected.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back