Oregon player comments

Now watching the Oregon/Va. Game that I taped. Va was like WKU turnovers. Oregon like TN capitalized. Oregon doesn't look to potent to me. TN plays good defense and our offense does well. It will be a good game.. go vols.. TN has a better team than VA.

Oregon uniforms crazy. Duck feathers everywhere.. I would abandon that insignia.. wonder who came up with the idea of Donald duck uniforms and logos.. nothing personal.. I believe they may just be duck feathers all over the field come Saturday night. Go vols..e

We have a lot in common with Oregon the last couple of years. We can't beat SEC teams either.

Now that's funny! You get a like.....sad, but funny!

This guy had better hope they don't end up playing Alabama for the title.

Yeah, nothing like hiding behind Bama and counting on them to make you feel better. :ermm:

Reactions: 6 people
I love how the Pac 12 teams brag after every SEC win. Only it is never the top SEC teams at the time. SEC teams don't brag about wins over other conferences it is expected.

So if UT wins on Sat. you won't brag? I'd be willing to bet you're the only one.

Reactions: 2 people
He's quiet. He can be dominant when he wants. I hope fisher is nasty because he lacks over 60 pounds.

Fisher is nasty. Of all our linemen he plays with the nastiest streak. I doubt any of your players will care about his comments because they were not directed at them. Fisher weighs 305 pounds and he was the most impressive looking olinemen I've witnessed going to Oregon fan days. The body fat on him looks non-existent.

I love when teams that have ZERO championships talk sh** about the Sec.

That reminds me, a friend of mine is in Eugene right now and got a chance to tour the facilities today. He sent me a snapshot when their guide took them by Oregon's trophy case.

Attachments

• cabinet-empty.jpg
    cabinet-empty.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: 22 people
Your staff actually knows a little bit about him. He was in the 2011 cycle and was recruited by Stripling. He never took his visit to Cincinnati but being from Traverse City, MI, he was on their radar.

I cannot wait until Butch leads us back to prominence. Seeing this kind of stuff makes my blood boil. Since when do PAC-12 players openly mock our Vols? Grrrrr

I can't wait til he takes the first hit Saturday. He might just regret being cute

Reactions: 1 person
Fisher is nasty. Of all our linemen he plays with the nastiest streak. I doubt any of your players will care about his comments because they were not directed at them. Fisher weighs 305 pounds and he was the most impressive looking olinemen I've witnessed going to Oregon fan days. The body fat on him looks non-existent.

Have you checked out our o line?

Reactions: 2 people

I knows he's a good player I watched him last week. But on the week 2 UVA depth chart he was listed at 293lbs. That's not huge for an OT. Typically that's about what the Center is in SEC O line fronts. He's also usually the smallest guy. I also know Oregon OL are smaller bc of what they are asked to do.

Last edited:
I knows he's a good player I watched him last week. But on the week 2 UVA depth chart he was listed at 293lbs. That's not huge for an OT. Typically that's about what the Center is in SEC O line fronts. He's also usually the smallest guy. I also know Oregon OL are smaller bc of what they are asked to do.

He was listed at 293 last year as well and they didn't update his weight. Carson York, an OG from last year's team that hosts a show called "Talkn' Ducks" said he's 305. I don't blame you for not knowing that. There are other that didn't flip over from last year either.

Yeah, nothing like hiding behind Bama and counting on them to make you feel better. :ermm:

Uh, I am not hiding behind Bama. If Oregon and the Bammers play for the title, I will be 100 percent behind Oregon. I will be rooting for this guy to get a pancake, TD-springing block on every play.

Let me clarify. Should Oregon and Alabama play for a national title, this guy will be hearing about this quote all week before the game, and the guy on the other side of the line then will be somebody who can maul him.

No doubt Fisher is a baller. But Oregons' o line is prob the least of my worries.

Its everything around them. And their secondary to be honest. Oregon is prob the worst match up we could get right now.

Young, inexperienced QB and receivers vs. arguably the best secondary in the country.

Young, inexperienced secondary vs arguably best receivers and QB in the country.

But than again, Butch gets it. Sooooooooo.....

But who knows, college football is a crazy game.

I don't know your source but the most Ive seen him listed as is 291! I looked at three diffent sites one had him at 279, the other 285. Our ends don't give up much weight to him! I know its a diffence in talent and depth but western Kentucky offensive line had bigger guys! Pound for pound Tennessee is bigger! Outside of the starting D-line oregon gives up a lot of weight in the two deep! Not saying its going to make a difference, but we do have the size advantage!

VN Store

Back