Our most embarrassing loss ever.

I tend to agree with the OP. Pac 12...and we are getting abused. And our QB isn't helping things at all....he is HORRID!!!!

We are losing to the number 2 team in the country. Not our worse loss.

I agree with FLVOL_79 that was UK.

Reactions: 5 people
This is the worst thread ever. No shame in losing to a better team. They are much better. Deal with it. We are not good either. Deal with it. Hate to say it, but be patient.

Reactions: 9 people
Man I never imagined the day that I would be ashamed of the effort and heart of the TN program. Players are just giving up. I understand getting beat but when our players give up like they are doing it makes me sick. No pride on this team

Reactions: 4 people
Glad to see Peterman but why in the hell do they call a play to throw it five yards behind the first down line, I mean really,,take a freaking shot down field.

Man I never imagined the day that I would be ashamed of the effort and heart of the TN program. Players are just giving up. I understand getting beat but when our players give up like they are doing it makes me sick. No pride on this team

I'm not seeing them giving up. Just seeing them getting beat by a better team and a much deeper team. By the way is Saulsberry alright ?

Reactions: 4 people
We are playing the #2 team in the country!

What do you expect?!!!!

The quacks will be playing Bama for the NC.

We are just not that good yet....Brick by Brick

Reactions: 5 people
this is not our worst loss, at least the players are playing like they know what they are supposed to do, and no delays because they don't know where to line up. we are just being out played by a better team. better days are coming.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back