Our most embarrassing loss ever.

I believe they could bring 11 fans down from the stands and score at will. Year after year after year after year after year, and we just don't get better.

Reactions: 1 person
Man I never imagined the day that I would be ashamed of the effort and heart of the TN program. Players are just giving up. I understand getting beat but when our players give up like they are doing it makes me sick. No pride on this team
That is what they did last year... I hope Butch can get them to refocus and prepare for what's to come...if not, it'll be a REALLY long season.

We have a new coaching staff, not a lot of depth, 1st road game at the #2 team in the country, we just don't have the talent Oregon has. Oregon is a great football team. We're not. Better days are ahead.

Reactions: 3 people
Wyoming hands down no reason we should have ever lost that game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
I had forgot about that game! :stop:

Still think it was the Kentucky game a couple of years ago. They had to play a receiver at quarterback, and still beat us.:mega_shok:

OP is joking right? Go across country to the #2 team in the country and lose is worse than losing at home to Wyoming or anytime to Kentucky????

Some in our fanbase need to either grow up or put the Internet down when they drink.

I would say not even close... These guys are the #2 team in the nation and we are rebuilding. Reality check please.

This is the worst thread ever. No shame in losing to a better team. They are much better. Deal with it. We are not good either. Deal with it. Hate to say it, but be patient.

Be patient? If we were supposed to get our asses kicked then why not go for it all? Those 4th and shorts cost us this game or at least a respectable game, but yet they showed us a lot of disrespect by going for it on 4th downs. Give me a break with that s***.

How many point underdog were we?

Worst loss was to Memphis
Anyone remember who our qb was?

This was expected.

Be patient? If we were supposed to get our asses kicked then why not go for it all? Those 4th and shorts cost us this game or at least a respectable game, but yet they showed us a lot of disrespect by going for it on 4th downs. Give me a break with that s***.

Disagree. Oregon is on the field to play a football game and win...not take it easy on us. It's our job to man up and shove those 4th down attempts down their throats and we didnt.

Reactions: 2 people
We have a new coaching staff, not a lot of depth, 1st road game at the #2 team in the country, we just don't have the talent Oregon has. Oregon is a great football team. We're not. Better days are ahead.

Can we stop with this depth crap? Look at our recruiting rankings even in our down years. Oh wait....UT is the only team recruiting overrated players, right? That excuse is b.s. I bleed orange, but im sick of these a** whoopings when this team has talent.

Can we stop with this depth crap? Look at our recruiting rankings even in our down years. Oh wait....UT is the only team recruiting overrated players, right? That excuse is b.s. I bleed orange, but im sick of these a** whoopings when this team has talent.

Forget the rankings. Look at how many are still here compared to others

We don't have talent. Carter blanc smith swafford Arnold Propst Harris saw significant playing time. All the good players from our classes are gone since kiffin. We are outmatched in every phase of the game personnel wise. Worley is a 3 star and Neal can't break arm tackles. Our d line gets as much penetration as a 14 year old Virgin playing world of Warcraft

Man I never imagined the day that I would be ashamed of the effort and heart of the TN program. Players are just giving up. I understand getting beat but when our players give up like they are doing it makes me sick. No pride on this team
I didn't see a team give up! We got beat by a much better team but never saw us give up. Giving up was what I saw last year.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back