OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

good morning
surgical dressings come off today, and i am hoping to finally getting into the shower⛈️⛈️⛈️
You could be like rocky, walk outside and not want to come back inside since he would rather continue to get soaked instead of get his paws dried off. I ask him if I should bring his shampoo out there. 😅

You could be like rocky, walk outside and not want to come back inside since he would rather continue to get soaked instead of get his paws dried off. I ask him if I should bring his shampoo out there. 😅
I opened the door to let Cocoa out when we got home. She saw the rain, and tried running back in🤣. I had to make her go.

I am often confused
Did I see once that you once lived on same street as Mad? If so, we are former neighbors

I opened the door to let Cocoa out when we got home. She saw the rain, and tried running back in🤣. I had to make her go.
The Cat meows at the door, I open it, she sees what's going on, and walks away.

Five minutes later, The Cat meows at the door, sees what's going on, and walks away.

Five minutes later again, The Cat meows at the door, sees what's going on, and walks away.

Five minutes later again, The Cat meows at the door, I pick her up, and fling her outside and close the door.

Life's too short.

The Cat meows at the door, I open it, she sees what's going on, and walks away.

Five minutes later, The Cat meows at the door, sees what's going on, and walks away.

Five minutes later again, The Cat meows at the door, sees what's going on, and walks away.

Five minutes later again, The Cat meows at the door, I pick her up, and fling her outside and close the door.

Life's too short.
😄

My brother just got two new cats. He said their personalities are fun to watch!

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back