OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Last night, I made over-night-in-the-refrigerator oats. This morning, I ate them for breakfast with a little maple syrup. 😋

Reactions: volmanjr
7/8 cup oats
1/8 cup chia seeds
Pinch of salt
1 cup creamy oat & almond milk

Mixed it all together in a covered container that rested in the fridge overnight. This morning, it was creamy smooth and ready to eat. I stirred in a tablespoon of maple syrup and ate it cold (cold foods are easier for me, having had dental surgery Tuesday).

Reactions: feathersax
7/8 cup oats
1/8 cup chia seeds
Pinch of salt

Mixed it all together in a covered container that rested in the fridge overnight. This morning, it was creamy smooth and ready to eat. I stirred in a tablespoon of maple syrup and ate it cold (cold foods are easier for me, having had dental surgery Tuesday).
That sounds pretty good actually.

Mernin everyone!

Reactions: Tin Man
7/8 cup oats
1/8 cup chia seeds
Pinch of salt

Love them Chia seeds....and Good Morning y'all. :cool:

Attachments

• Chia Pet_PeeWee Herman.png
    Chia Pet_PeeWee Herman.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Tin Man
7/8 cup oats
1/8 cup chia seeds
Pinch of salt

I do a similar recipe, but no salt and with protein powder. Top with some kind of nut butter.

I do a similar recipe, but no salt and with protein powder. Top with some kind of nut butter.
In future, I may omit the pinch of salt. I plan to try numerous toppings just prior to eating - nuts, nut butters, fruit, jams, honey…

In future, I may omit the pinch of salt. I plan to try numerous toppings just prior to eating - nuts, nut butters, fruit, jams, honey…
That's what keeps it interesting is changing the toppings and the protein powder for me. Can have a chocolate pb blend one day or a strawberry blueberry blend another.

VN Store

Back