P Diddy about to go down.

Diddy Plays The Race Card as lawyer claims Feds are just 'trying to tear down a successful black man'​

The attorney representing Sean 'Diddy' Combs has claimed his case is an example of the federal government's general toxicity towards a successful black man.

Lol, a scripted show.

You got him now!
Sure. Here's the script too.....

I'm sure Trump was just the chaperone at Diddy's birthday party to make sure no one got out of control lol. Probably filled the same role for Epstein too.

Last edited:
Sure. Here's the script too.....

I'm sure Trump was just the chaperone at Diddy's birthday party to make sure no one got out of control lol. Probably filled the same role for Epstein too.
I thought this was a Puff Daddy thread.. gotta love Volnation 😂

Take one particular bash in the spring of 2008 at Combs's house in the Hollywood Hills. The attendees included musicians Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, Mel B and Lionel Richie; actors Ben Stiller, Ashton Kutcher and Denzel Washington; socialites Nicole Richie, Paris and Nicky Hilton; and tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams.

'And they were just the ones I recognised,' says my contact, a Hollywood insider, who prefers to remain anonymous, and attended this extraordinary party as the plus one of a friend of the host himself.

1727494969312.png
Sean 'P Diddy' Combs at one of his parties in Miami in 2004, with a naked woman as a centrepiece

The picture my contact paints comes in a week where the events at Combs's parties are being thrown into newly sharp focus, with many allegations emerging of rapes, abuse and coercion.

Yesterday, for example, photographs emerged from a star-studded party in 2004 which showed Combs eating food from the body of a naked woman who acted as the centrepiece of a platter – with just a green leaf covering her private parts. Guests appeared to be completely unfazed by the spectacle.

Actors Will Smith, Owen Wilson and Bruce Willis were also pictured at the same party.

While there's no suggestion any celebrity in attendance at this party – nor the one my contact attended in 2008 – took part in or witnessed illegal activities, the optics, to put it mildly, are still not good.

And, according to my source, the story is potentially set to get even more squalid – if that's possible, considering that investigators have already seized a thousand bottles of baby oil and other lubricants while carrying out raids on Combs's properties.

For, along with a guest list reading like a celebrity Who's Who entry, there was another apparently essential element to the Combs party he attended: a number of very young looking girls.

1727495268551.png
Combs with socialite Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian at one of his White Parties in St Tropez in 2006

How about the government releases Epstein's list and Diddy's list? Let the chips fall where they may...

Americans should demand it.

Politics aside azzholes should be in prison.

Releasing the Epstein list puts those people nowhere near prison. Evidence that somebody visited Epstein Island is not enough to prove they committed a crime in a court of law.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
I want the information, make no mistake.
I'd love for it all to come out but I doubt we'll anything. This'll be covered up just like Epstein. Remember all the evidence that went "Missing" under FBI control? Yeah... There's too much money and power (Most important) involved.

Releasing the Epstein list puts those people nowhere near prison. Evidence that somebody visited Epstein Island is not enough to prove they committed a crime in a court of law.
True . If some of the children come forward about what happened on the island or plane.....maybe. I imagine they are too scared or scattered to find one that will talk

True . If some of the children come forward about what happened on the island or plane.....maybe. I imagine they are too scared or scattered to find one that will talk
Everything on the island and in New York was filmed. The FBI, um, "Lost" the evidence....

Proof positive that Trump ain't on either list is the fact they are still in the safe.

It's not proof. Say it's royal family and Clintons on there and they are pulling strings...they just go, "ok yeah, release the list since Trump is on there."

VN Store

Back