Packing of Supreme Court

ABINGDON VOL FAN

I hope someone has information on this. If Biden is declared the winner and the Senate is still under Republican control can the Democratic's increase the number of Supreme Court justices.

Biden will declare a national emergency and expand the Supreme Court by executive order.

Biden will declare a national emergency and expand the Supreme Court by executive order.

So we expect a SC justice to die soon? Also, do you think there will be a total defamation of character campaign launched against Biden’s pick ala Kavanaugh?

.. and in an ironic twist , ACB will strike the EO down .
Nah. He will declare ACB, Kacanaugh, Thomas, and Alito to be the national emergency. They will have to recuse.

3-2 majority. Kagan will write the decision. Roberts, Kavanaugh will dissent.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Nah. He will declare ACB, Kacanaugh, Thomas, and Alito to be the national emergency. They will have to recuse.

3-2 majority. Kagan will write the decision. Roberts, Kavanaugh will dissent.

Kavanaugh will recuse AND dissent? That's a first.

So we expect a SC justice to die soon? Also, do you think there will be a total defamation of character campaign launched against Biden’s pick ala Kavanaugh?

A lot of y'all call Barack Obama a Muslim/non-citizen, Michelle Obama a gorilla, Harris a whore, Joe a dementia patient, etc. etc.

AncientCalmIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

Let's pretend that one side has the moral high ground though, okay.

A lot of y'all call Barack Obama a Muslim/non-citizen, Michelle Obama a gorilla, Harris a whore, Joe a dementia patient, etc. etc.

View attachment 320593

Actually we call Moochelle a dude and say Michael if you’re going to throw shade at least get it correct. The rest of the list are the factually correct labels though.

Actually we call Moochelle a dude and say Michael if you’re going to throw shade at least get it correct. The rest of the list are the factually correct labels though.

Kamala put the vice in the VP. I don’t know about that Muslim thing on Barry, but Willie Brown? C’mon man.

God forbid the dementia patient get to name a SC justice but if he does every R should vote against that person
He’ll get one. Very doubtful that Breyer stays on the court for another four years.

View attachment 320593

Obama is a Muslim. His name gives it away. I don’t think Michelle is a gorilla. I do believe she is a he. Harris isn’t a whore that I know of. She is a lying hypocrite. Biden has decreased mental function. That’s not even debatable.

VN Store

Back