Packing of Supreme Court

They were just best buds. Completely platonic.......unless you have pictures, of course.

Either you're the one person in this world interested in defending the reputation of James Buchanan or you're really interested in seeing photos of him in flagrante delicto with another man.

Either way, this might be the weirdest discussion I've had on this forum.

A lot of y'all call Barack Obama a Muslim/non-citizen, Michelle Obama a gorilla, Harris a whore, Joe a dementia patient, etc. etc.

View attachment 320593

Let's pretend that one side has the moral high ground though, okay.
Your side bailed out Antifa rioters and wears crocheted poons on their heads.

A lot of y'all call Barack Obama a Muslim/non-citizen, Michelle Obama a gorilla, Harris a whore, Joe a dementia patient, etc. etc.

View attachment 320593

Michelle is a tranny, not a gorilla...Freudian racism slip on your part?

Harris is a whore and Joe does have dementia. I mean, those are irrefutable science based facts.

This is a lot to unpack unless you are an Obama family member on VN . It went from political to personal . #TheFeelsGotInYourWay

F feels. Anybody who refers to another human being as a gorilla is a piece of sh!t. Michelle Obama has more class than any righty poster on this forum

F feels. Anybody who refers to another human being as a gorilla is a piece of sh!t. Michelle Obama has more class than any righty poster on this forum

You went from public figure to family . I hope Michelle sends you a birthday card for her appreciation. Now as far as class and the “ righties on this board ... how many people on the right can you quote praising Harvey Weinstein and saying he was a “Wonderful Human “ ? That’s not class ..You only know what they won’t you to know .

You went from public figure to family . I hope Michelle sends you a birthday card for her appreciation. Now as far as class and the “ righties on this board ... how many people on the right can you quote praising Harvey Weinstein and saying he was a “Wonderful Human “ ? That’s not class ..You only know what they won’t you to know .
I went from people to people he is is a piece of ****

You thought her praising Harvey was class? I’ll bet the 80 females he was convicted of raping over 30 years , would disagree with that being classy . It’s not like it was a secret .

I’m not aware that she praised Harvey Weinstein? Did you read her book?

She absolutely did , it’s easy to find . No I haven’t read her book . Today’s politicians and their wives don’t inspire me to read about them . To be honest .

I wasn’t doubting she said what you said she said. I said I didn’t know she said it. Read her book you might alter your opinion

I wasn’t doubting she said what you said she said. I said I didn’t know she said it. Read her book you might alter your opinion
She thanked him in 2013 at some WH event. Doubt she knew he was raping women back then. Some people are just having a bad week and it shows.

Reactions: PointGuard
BREAKING: Democrats planning legislation to expand the Supreme Court from 9 to 13 justices - The Intercept

View attachment 320593

Barack is a Muslim ...Michelle isn’t a gorilla, but she’s got some man hands...Harris did blow Willie’s willie to aid in her career and Biden is a feeble dementia patient..... so other than the gorilla comment .... everything you said is true....

BREAKING: Democrats planning legislation to expand the Supreme Court from 9 to 13 justices - The Intercept
We will have a court of 312 in a few years when both parties take turns adding to this just because the other did.

Reactions: StarRaider
This will pass or fail based on whoever can win over Manchin. It’s a bs move regardless. Clear that the Dems want to stack the deck...in the voting booth, the courts, etc.

I think the S will hit the fan all across the country if the Dems pull this...... it’s enough to motivate me to join in the protests..... mostly peaceful ones

Pro tip: When you storm/break into/vandalize whatever government building you're protesting in, make sure to claim you are "petitioning the government" and you "stayed within the velvet ropes and took selfies," that way you will have "mainly stayed peaceful."

I remember when George W. was referred to as the "Simian President". Good times. Wonder which party did that.

I forgot about how they did this to Condoleeza Rice too; monkey, dog, parrot - all sorts of animals. Classy

Last edited:

VN Store

Back