Palin for President

Speaking of whistling past the cemetery, anyone found those WMD's America was promised in Iraq?

oef

Saddam moved them to Syria. That's why Syria has so many chemical weapons.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah,...Dems don't care about character and what they've done in the past, because they get away with murder and they like a lawless gov't. They make the rules as they go along and could careless about the Constitution.

Let's put another community organizer in charge.

Redirect and deflect.

Sounds like you may need to turn a mirror on the GOP and reflect on how silly your post is.

I honestly cannot fathom the level of suicidal stupidity that could possibly cause the GOP to nominate her. She'd blow up in debates, be rightfully mocked at every turn, and there's no limit on the idiocy that would come out of her mouth on that big a stage.

Reactions: 2 people
He was probably serving in the Iraqi army!:eek:lol:

As a honorably discharged disabled vet with a stack of ribbons, your comment is not just insulting to me but to every American who's served.

We may have political differences, but that insinuation is particularly abhorrent even when made in jest.

Reactions: 3 people
As a honorably discharged disabled vet with a stack of ribbons, your comment is not just insulting to me but to every American who's served.

We may have political differences, but that insinuation is particularly abhorrent even when made in jest.

Sorry about that unwise post!

Disabled? Accident in the mess hall kitchen?

I honestly cannot fathom the level of suicidal stupidity that could possibly cause the GOP to nominate her. She'd blow up in debates, be rightfully mocked at every turn, and there's no limit on the idiocy that would come out of her mouth on that big a stage.

The GOP should not be taking pointers on how to run their party from the Democrats. It's in the best interest of the Democrats that the GOP screw up.

Disabled? Accident in the mess hall kitchen?

Air Assault training.

What about you high speed? I'll assume you served; would be pretty dumb to bring that to the table otherwise - what branch and when?

Air Assault training.

What about you high speed? I'll assume you served would be pretty dumb to bring that to the table otherwise - what branch and when?

USN..1979 to1982 amphibious assault force . USS Manitowoc LST 1180 corpsman.

The GOP should not be taking pointers on how to run their party from the Democrats. It's in the best interest of the Democrats that the GOP screw up.

Considering the results of the last two general presidential elections, you may want to rethink that.

When a highly decorated war veteran, white republican senator loses to a black guy with zero appreciable experience in America - something may be wrong with the message.

Considering the results of the last two general presidential elections, you may want to rethink that.

When a highly decorated war veteran, white republican senator loses to a black guy with zero appreciable experience in America - something may be wrong with the message.

Nobody the GOP put up for President in 2008 would have won. People were pissed off at GW Bush and the war.

Or the messenger.

Nobody the GOP put up for President in 2008 would have won. People were pissed off at GW Bush and the war.

I'd say the direction of the economy weighed more heavily than the W throwing us in to a war. I suppose that's debatable though.

I don't get all this about Benhgazi. Is the right so desperate to have "dirt" on Clinton that they'll foist an assassinated ambassador as the hook in which they'll try to hang their hat in 2016?

Hey I mean, it sucks for these three people getting killed and all, but they were in you know, Libya. Were they under the illusion of being safe in the middle east, while working for the US Gov?

If the right is hoping that rational Americans will view Benhgazi as a deal breaker in 2016 - then the GOP has already lost.

The glaring point behind the Benghazi situations with Hillary was the very pointed comment she made of "what difference does it make" during the hearings. That's a little harsh, no?

The remainder of the outrage is the entire handling of the situation by the Administration as a whole.

I'd say the direction of the economy weighed more heavily than the W throwing us in to a war. I suppose that's debatable though.

I would say continuing the war weighed a lot more heavily than the initial reasons.

But he is correct, there was nobody that could have been put up on the GOP ticket that would have made a difference.

The glaring point behind the Benghazi situations with Hillary was the very pointed comment she made of "what difference does it make" during the hearings. That's a little harsh, no?

The remainder of the outrage is the entire handling of the situation by the Administration as a whole.

Harsh? Not in the context of the actual conversation. It was part of a pointed response to an question on whether or not the attack was as a result of a an attack or protest.

In context:

Clinton:
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."

While certainly a tragedy that may or may not have been prevented. It wasn't. Clinton wasn't there to debate partisan politics from a GOP senator who was looking to finger point.

Context is everything.

Reactions: 3 people
I would say continuing the war weighed a lot more heavily than the initial reasons.

But he is correct, there was nobody that could have been put up on the GOP ticket that would have made a difference.

Are you implying W's administrative actions and policies were to blame for the GOP loss in the general?

VN Store

Back