Paris Terror Attack Underway

I'm going to say the government tends to ride the political winds. I.E. right now, many agencies are anti-gun due to the political climate and DNC leadership.

Problem is they can't get the necessary legislation through Congress. But don't kid yourself, if the State Department has rules about gun ownership as well as regulations about gun dealers, you could say the problem is widespread.

In other words, nothing.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, this is not good. Right across the state line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 18
It's Muldrow Oklahoma. Population 3,000.

I'm not surprised.

But the police chiefs name is on the paper along with his number counselor.

You mean someone took their letterhead and put that on it, then copied it?

Look, it may be legit, but I find it difficult to believe that there would be nothing about this on any website linked to that agency, or otherwise, if there were two people out there being sought because they were planning a terrorist attack.

I just find that odd.

You mean someone took their letterhead and put that on it, then copied it?

Look, it may be legit, but I find it difficult to believe that there would be nothing about this on any website linked to that agency, or otherwise, if there were two people out there being sought because they were planning a terrorist attack.

I just find that odd.

It's becoming a problem LG

Study: Unprecedented support for ISIS in the US | Politics - Home

Support for ISIS in America has reached an unprecedented level with several thousand U.S.-based sympathizers and more terrorism-related arrests in 2015 than any year since 9/11, according to a report by George Washington University's Program on Extremism.

The report noted that the average ISIS recruit is male and around 26 years old. It identified at least 300 Americans who actively support ISIS on social media and spread propaganda on the terror group's behalf, with Twitter being the preferred platform. In addition to those supporters, the FBI has previously said that they also have 900 open investigations into homegrown violent extremists, a majority being ISIS related.

I never said there isn't a problem, and I'm glad these folks are being monitored.

But your copy of the flyer came from somewhere. I suspect a pretty militant anti-Muslim source. And I find it strange that an agency would identify two people as having converted to Islam, then say they have made threats to create national news with some sort of act, to be on the lookout for them and call police if you see them ....

and there is nothing out there on it, at least that I can find.

I never said there isn't a problem, and I'm glad these folks are being monitored.

But your copy of the flyer came from somewhere. I suspect a pretty militant anti-Muslim source. And I find it strange that an agency would identify two people as having converted to Islam, then say they have made threats to create national news with some sort of act, to be on the lookout for them and call police if you see them ....

and there is nothing out there on it, at least that I can find.

It came from the PD.

A young marine (19) recently died and was laid to rest last week in Muldrow Oklahoma. He was active duty and was in the Middle East.

It came from the PD.

A young marine (19) recently died and was laid to rest last week in Muldrow Oklahoma. He was active duty and was in the Middle East.

It came from the Muldrow, Oklahoma PD?

Can you share the link on it? I tried looking at their FB page and tried to find something on it on their website and there is nothing there, that I can find.

I haven't heard back from yet I started to stop and ask the Arkansas state police, but I didn't want to get in to trouble.

I think that is wise. Given the lack of any mention of this anywhere on the net, I think there is a possibility it is either 1) a joke in really, really poor taste; 2) made up by extreme right wingers using the police letterhead to gin up more fear of Muslims.

Reactions: 4 people
giphy.gif

He's saying that individuals that work within those agencies are exactly that: individuals, with opinions on things, just like anyone else, and not walking brainwashed government ideological platforms like in the old Soviet Union.

Unless, of course, you happen to be a high ranking member of the military then you can get in bed with the administration or resign.

A suicide bomber was killed in Paris today while shouting "alah Akbar". Media kept running with "his suicide belt was fake". Saw it on dozens of headlines. Turns out his belt was real.

A suicide bomber was killed in Paris today while shouting "alah Akbar". Media kept running with "his suicide belt was fake". Saw it on dozens of headlines. Turns out his belt was real.

Poor Muhammed had a fake suicide belt on, the kind all of us grew up with and are for sale at every general store in Damascus.

And the Paris police gunned him down like a career criminal without a second thought. They didn't even first resort to the stun gun.

VN Store

Back