Path to 9/11 - the new Fahrenheit 911?

Being aware and doing nothing are as pathetic in my book...

While on this topic, what had UBL done prior to '93 to warrant more attention than he got? The bombings in '93 were on Clinton's watch and he absolutely did nothing!

Let's not forget that it was our country who sent our C.I.A over there to train Bin Laden, the Taliban and A.Q and supplied them with weapons once upon a time.

I think that is somewhat useless to focus on. The world is constantly changing, friends and enemies change.

Let's not forget that it was our country who sent our C.I.A over there to train Bin Laden, the Taliban and A.Q and supplied them with weapons once upon a time.

And why was that? Russians, maybe? fact is, in order to remain PC with the rest of the world, you have to think outside the box...this is what happens sometimes when the box implodes on you. Rumors even have it that the CIA and SAS actually trained the Afgans and others how to car bomb so they would wage urban war on the soviets. Bin Laden was upset that the US kept their troops in SA after the war...the rest is history and he officially became a terrorist.

Bin Laden was upset that the US kept their troops in SA after the war...the rest is history and he officially became a terrorist.

if you think this is why he became what he is then you don't understand this whole conflict.

if you think this is why he became what he is then you don't understand this whole conflict.

Why don't you explain it to the class, then, professor. And while you're at it, please support your claim that because 41 had knowledge of UBL, he should be held as accountable as Clinton. That's on par with saying UBL's doctor had knowledge when he was born and should have taken him out. And in Tora Bora...how is W responsible for that?

While on this topic, what had UBL done prior to '93 to warrant more attention than he got? The bombings in '93 were on Clinton's watch and he absolutely did nothing!

Well let's see...threatening to wipe out the Saudi royal family after the Gulf War, his involvement in terrorism in Sudan, his aid for the warlords in Somalia for some....considering this all occurred on 41's watch...

And you still are not saying a word about 5 years after 9/11 and him being around still...

well, I think you have your dates mixed up...recheck them. 41 lost the election in 1992. While it's true that UBL was a hater in 1989, what had done to this point to warrant assassination?

Well let's see...threatening to wipe out the Saudi royal family after the Gulf War

Key word...after...it was too late for 41 to do anything.

As for UBL still being around after 5 years...I guess he's pretty slick, heh? If you know where he is, let someone know and I'm sure there will be a line to go after him. He got away, what more can be said? Surely you aren't implying that nothing is being done to get him, are you?

Get a calendar out. Bush was in office until Jan 20, 1993. The Gulf War, OBL in Sudan, and him aiding the warlords in Somalia were before that. Winter of '91 comes before Winter of '93. Two years difference there.

I'm saying why spend all of this money and have these soldiers killed and wounded.....

:crazy: :crazy:

CSpin...I've read all the conspiracy theories that you are certain to subscribe to...the long line of Bush ties to the Saudies, the intelligence agencies turning a blind eye, etc.. Certainly our government has it's flaws, but look at what we are dealing with. Why spend all that money? Well, you haven't been car bombed and neither have I. I have to believe we are truly at war and need to be in Iraq now. Pulling out is admitting defeat and giving terrorist the upper hand. You don't agree with this?

And what does funding Somalian warlords in '91 have to do with 41? Sure he was on the radar screen, but he was not officially a terrorist until '94

Conspiracy theories? You're killing me with the jokes here.

So you're saying something that aided the warlords in Somalia, whom Bush 41 sent troops to and those same troops later were repeatedly attacked leading up to the units being shot up (reference Blackhawk Down) is not terrorism? What of the threats to basically kill off the Saudi royal family turning that nation into a radical haven? I guess those don't qualify one as a terrorist....

You know the 9/11 Commission does not agree with the notion that Berger did what this script alleges. So basically your notion that the Clinton Administration had OBL in their sights and botched it is not accurate according to the bipartisan 9/11 Commission. I would take their word over the word of ABC.

I've read those reports, too. I guess it's simply a case of "pick your poison" when it comes to what you think is credible information. I really wasn't referring to any of the ABC documentary, although if Clinton doesn't like it, I'm sure I will.

I've read those reports, too. I guess it's simply a case of "pick your poison" when it comes to what you think is credible information. I really wasn't referring to any of the ABC documentary, although if Clinton doesn't like it, I'm sure I will.

The dems sure weren't as concerned with the truth when Fahrenheit 911 was out and Mr. Moore was a proud guest at the DNC.

At least this one admits some poetic license is being used.

The dems sure weren't as concerned with the truth when Fahrenheit 911 was out and Mr. Moore was a proud guest at the DNC.

At least this one admits some poetic license is being used.

You know this will motivate Moore to make another one don't ya?

He's dead - I saw him blow up in Team America: World Police

I'll bet you have his whole collection on DVD tucked away in your garage under an old tarp that you only pull out and watch in your red, white and blue boxer shorts when the family is away.

I'll bet you have his whole collection on DVD tucked away in your garage under an old tarp that you only pull out and watch in your red, white and blue boxer shorts when the family is away.

:ermm:........ :lol:

I have some other DVDs I watch when I have some quality alone time...

So you don't believe the 9/11 Commission reports?

omg here we go with "everything is Bush's fault", ya'll are idiots. i was watchin Quite Frankly the other nite on ESPN2 with Steven A. Smith or whatever his name is, and they had some rapper on there talking about impeaching president Bush. I was like what the heck is this? This guy goes out raps bout killing, smoking dope, and other drugs, banging "hoes" and being a real N word, and then has the balls to go out and talk bad about our President. I say get his sorry butt out and make him go fight in Iraq. I can't stand when rappers do stuff like this. Also it makes me sick when they win an award they thank God. They thank God one minute and rap bout everything I mentioned above the next. It makes me sick

VN Store

Back