Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

That was my thought.
Ironic that Trump may have been the cleanest president we've had in some time.
Imagine where we would be right now but for the wolves nipping for going on 6 years now. I won’t be surprised if my great grandchildren learn that the Wuhan virus actually originated in California

Reactions: NCFisher and AM64
Imagine where we would be right now but for the wolves nipping for going on 6 years now. I won’t be surprised if my great grandchildren learn that the Wuhan virus actually originated in California
No one on the board supports totalitarian regimes more. He quotes RT like it's fact. Has even cited "polling" data from these regimes as proof they are liked and their authoritarianism is wanted by the populace.

Hillary spying, FBI spying on Carter Page based on a phony dossier, the deputy AG suggesting to secretly record the President, the whole Mueller investigation....

When you take everything that occurred during the first year or so of Trump's presidency into account, it truly is far bigger than Watergate ever thought about being.

Hillary spying, FBI spying on Carter Page based on a phony dossier, the deputy AG suggesting to secretly record the President, the whole Mueller investigation....

When you take everything that occurred during the first year or so of Trump's presidency into account, it truly is far bigger than Watergate ever thought about being.
I don’t know if it’s bigger than Watergate but it’s definitely on par.

Not Trump, but you might of missed the Pelosi goons spying on the Congressman. The Dem Part is a criminal organization.
But not a single one of them will ever see the inside of a jail cell. There are two justice systems in America and we aren’t in the same one as our „leaders“

I don’t know if it’s bigger than Watergate but it’s definitely on par.
IMO, it was crazy for a 3 letter agency to be doing the bidding of a presidential candidate. Remember all those anti-Trump text messages from Lisa Page and Peter Strzok including the "insurance policy" text.

Also, I remember McCabe coming out and saying DOJ officials discussed removing Trump via 25th Amendment. The stuff that was going on was absolutely crazy, like a real-life political thriller.

IMO, it was crazy for a 3 letter agency to be doing the bidding of a presidential candidate. Remember all those anti-Trump text messages from Lisa Page and Peter Strzok including the "insurance policy" text.

Also, I remember McCabe coming out and saying DOJ officials discussed removing Trump via 25th Amendment. The stuff that was going on was absolutely crazy, like a real-life political thriller.
A sitting President abusing that kind of power as Nixon did is simply inexcusable. Killary wasn’t in that seat yet she wielded crazy sway over governmental employees. That’s actually a failing on their part and they should go to jail.

Reactions: AM64 and VolinWayne

Hell, before he got elected.

VN Store

Back