Peterman looks better

You simply have to start Peterman now. Worley has shown NOTHING through 1/4 of the season. Think about that.

Reactions: 7 people
Worley is a below average qb. Not sure Peterman is any better, but I would give him a shot next week. I still think one of the true freshman is the long term solution

Reactions: 3 people
I totally agree. Worley can not sustain a drive. We had opportunities to move the chains and he would over throw the receiver. I hope we don't see him the rest of the year. Bye!

Reactions: 1 person
Peterman had all spring, summer, and fall camp to beat out Worley. I hope Peterman does great. Maybe he is a gamer, but he is playing against 3rd stringers.

Reactions: 1 person
Going off this logic, the running backs and O-line looked better too. Start them as well?

You know, I like Worley and I think he is a smart kid. He has a great mental game he simply lacks the physical gifts it takes to win at this level.

For Peterman its the opposite. He has the physical tools but his decision making can be questioned. You can teach a QB to play the mental side of the game but if he can't deliver the football there is NOTHING that you can do to improve his game.

Reactions: 5 people
Regardless of the current duck db's in the game, Peterman is throwing more catchable balls. More zip and on time. Also looks like more of a running threat. I say get Peterman ready for the swamp.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back