Peyton, Nico, Bru and Heupel walk out with Morgan Wallen at Sunday show

If I was young again,I would not be able to afford to buy groceries, much less go to tea high priced shows. I am please to me as I am at 86 and still playing gold, exercising every day and having a loving family
Congrats!

Reactions: tn4elvis
If I was young again,I would not be able to afford to buy groceries, much less go to tea high priced shows. I am please to me as I am at 86 and still playing gold, exercising every day and having a loving family
I have all those things too. I don’t play golf but I fish year round.

I assumed the video part was an AI creation. Did Peyton and Heupel actually appear on stage when he came out, or did they ("they") only appear in the video portion before Wallen walked out on stage by himself?

Wallen has celebrities walk out to the stage with him at every show, which is shown on the giant video board. But, they do not come out on stage with him, just accompany him to the back of the stage.

Reactions: CPA
I like music that actually has something to say, as opposed to making as much noise as you can.

The Morgan Wallen hate is interesting. The people who think they are so much more virtuous have said worse, done worse, and probably are worse human beings than him. The people, starving for attention, who feel compelled to throw their two cents in letting everyone know they hate his music will never in their lives experience his level of success. Its completely fine to not like a certain type of music (that is everyone's right)...but it's weird when it gets taken overboard due to people being so insecure they can't handle seeing another man succeed. A lot of those people in this thread.

The correct response (even if it's not your thing) is : that's awesome, good for them, what a night at Neyland. But we have a bunch of insecure, holier than thou, weirdos on here offended by people having a good time.

Last edited:
I'm certain you haven't been exposed to much of it. Your perspective is extremely limited

I've unfortunately had the displeasure of listening to it on the radio. The hip hop and pop stations are total garbage. I try to give these new artists a chance but their music is painful to listen to. If I'm not listening to sports talk on the radio, I'll listen to oldies RnB stations.

I've unfortunately had the displeasure of listening to it on the radio. The hip hop and pop stations are total garbage. I try to give these new artists a chance but their music is painful to listen to. If I'm not listening to sports talk on the radio, I'll listen to oldies RnB stations.
Yeah, the radio is extremely limited with anything that isn't pop or country

Wallen has celebrities walk out to the stage with him at every show, which is shown on the giant video board. But, they do not come out on stage with him, just accompany him to the back of the stage.
Correct. They did come out and sit in the floor section in an area that was somewhat more private, but still nonetheless right out there with the rest of us commoners. Peyton was there the entire concert, Heup and the football guys left around 10:30PM.

I did add well. Even better when he put the helmet on. Guessing Eli will make some fun of him tonight

The show was great and Neyland was rocking. Well worth the trip
It was an absolute banger. The entire concert was a love letter to Tennessee and our University. Spoke to a few folks from out of state (Kentucky and Ohio State fans) and they were just blown away at Neyland, our fans, and what our campus is. This pays dividends far beyond a concert and some revenue.

Why good and decent people willingly align themselves with this idiotic pandering dumb**s puppet is beyond me.

It's okay to say "nah, no thanks, I don't want to be associated with that", I promise.

Reactions: loservol
The Morgan Wallen hate is interesting. The people who think they are so much more vitreous have said worse, done worse, and probably are worse human beings than him. The people, starving for attention, who feel compelled to throw their two cents in letting everyone know they hate his music will never in their lives experience his level of success. Its completely fine to not like a certain type of music (that is everyone's right)...but it's weird when it gets taken overboard due to people being so insecure they can't handle seeing another man succeed. A lot of those people in this thread.

The correct response (even if it's not your thing) is : that's awesome, good for them, what a night at Neyland. But we have a bunch of insecure weirdos on here offended by people having a good time.

-Sorry not sorry that having and voicing an opinion that differs from your worship of the Crown Prince of f**kboy douchebags has caused you this level of chapped ***.

-Sorry not sorry that I'm not into kissing someone's *** just because "I'll never experience his level of success" like you are.

-His success is a Nashville creation. Did you ever notice that he blew up right around the same time those two idiots in FGL were going their separate ways?? Almost like the label needed another cash cow, so they strapped the rocket to Wallen. But let's just overlook that because "durr hurr he sings about Tennessee hurr durr". Did you ever notice that as soon as he screws up, it's magically forgiven within the week, or just about how long it'd take a check to clear?? Hmmmm........

-Not "starving for attention", but that's cool that you think that.

-On the same token as your "virtuous" (you're welcome for the correct spelling, BTW) comment: is the reason that this moron is your guiding light because he reminds you of you in all the dumb **** he's done and "he's just like me, hurr hurr hurr"??

-Nice attempt at projection, by the way. And before you throw stones, I was a fifth-a-day alcoholic for 3.5 years and never once did the **** this idiot has done, so you can take that little "dig" somewhere else. I'm not perfect and never will claim to be, but I'm also not a public figure that's supposed to be held to some kind of standard of decency. Is this really the kind of person you want kids looking up to and idolizing??

I was a fifth-a-day alcoholic for 3.5 years
R.9af4fb8b5e0a48451a8ee617e774e3a8

Yeah, the radio is extremely limited with anything that isn't pop or country
Sirius_XM-Logo.wine.png
* ALL you gotta do is spend about 10 minutes every year with a Filipino Girl acting like you're gonna "CANCEL"...and you pay next to NOTHING per month for your car, home, phone, etc.

-Sorry not sorry that having and voicing an opinion that differs from your worship of the Crown Prince of f**kboy douchebags has caused you this level of chapped ***.

-Sorry not sorry that I'm not into kissing someone's *** just because "I'll never experience his level of success" like you are.

-His success is a Nashville creation. Did you ever notice that he blew up right around the same time those two idiots in FGL were going their separate ways?? Almost like the label needed another cash cow, so they strapped the rocket to Wallen. But let's just overlook that because "durr hurr he sings about Tennessee hurr durr". Did you ever notice that as soon as he screws up, it's magically forgiven within the week, or just about how long it'd take a check to clear?? Hmmmm........

-Not "starving for attention", but that's cool that you think that.

-On the same token as your "virtuous" (you're welcome for the correct spelling, BTW) comment: is the reason that this moron is your guiding light because he reminds you of you in all the dumb **** he's done and "he's just like me, hurr hurr hurr"??

-Nice attempt at projection, by the way. And before you throw stones, I was a fifth-a-day alcoholic for 3.5 years and never once did the **** this idiot has done, so you can take that little "dig" somewhere else. I'm not perfect and never will claim to be, but I'm also not a public figure that's supposed to be held to some kind of standard of decency. Is this really the kind of person you want kids looking up to and idolizing??
You’re on a forum that cheers for a bunch of 18 years old that most likely have/ or will do dumb **** over the next few years. Why are you so butthurt over some kid that’s making millions….and doing dumb ****? I mean I get not liking him or his music, that’s a simple opinion. But your feelings seem really hurt here. And on the idolizing I will never encourage my children to idolize athletes, politicians, Hollywood elites. I would encourage anyone else to do the same. Honestly, 95% of musicians these days is a “creation”. Not many out there have true talent anymore. Wallen is what he is, an entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn’t let him get your blood pressure up anymore than you already have. It’s a bit silly.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back