Phil Steele's 13-14 Bowl Projections

I've heard folks predict that. I think GT will probably lose to Virginia Tech,Clemson and Georgia.

i didnt know they were predicted to do so well. thats good to hear. As a GA resident and die hard Vol i rather them do well than UGA.But you dont think GT loses to UNC or Miami?

i didnt know they were predicted to do so well. thats good to hear. As a GA resident and die hard Vol i rather them do well than UGA.But you dont think GT loses to UNC or Miami?

Miami and UNC will be mediocre. If GT doesn't bring their A game they could lose to either one or both. I don't think they will however. GT had best be 9-3 in 2013 or Coach Johnson's seat will be blazing hot and He could be gone by 2015.

Here's Steele's predicted final SEC ranking based on his bowl projections:

1. Bama - National title game vs. OSU
UGA - BCS Sugar bowl, SEC tie-in
but then shows:
2. LSU
3. UF/aTm
4. UF/aTm
5. USC
6. Ole Miss
7. UT
8. VU/Ark
9. VU/Ark
10. AU
11. Mizzu

Spot on

Miami and UNC will be mediocre. If GT doesn't bring their A game they could lose to either one or both. I don't think they will however. GT had best be 9-3 in 2013 or Coach Johnson's seat will be blazing hot and He could be gone by 2015.

oh i thought Miami would be much better this year with all their returners.i agree though, they seem like they have been waiting for a reason to boot Paul Johnson for a while now.

Reactions: 1 person
oh i thought Miami would be much better this year with all their returners.i agree though, they seem like they have been waiting for a reason to boot Paul Johnson for a while now.

Miami and UNC will get lower tier bowls I believe. Johnson is not a friendly guy and that has pissed off some people,He also doesn't put as much effort into recruiting as He should(He was at Navy too long).

That would be fine with me... I have been to a lot of away games and bowl games and honestly it's the closest and the funnest! Ik it's not the best bowl game but it's tons of fun pre game and good stadium to watch a game! They close the strip down and it's just a great experience! I wouldn't mind at all to go back! Until we can get into a better bowl game!

VN Store

Back