Philosophy

Page 3 will illustrate how big a DA smokey0625 really is. For one, he said a 22 year old couldn't learn defensive schemes, which would also imply gap techniques, once again proving he truly has zero concept of football, other then his ability to google terms. Don't believe me, here's the quote on page 3, "A 22 year old cannot know defensive schemes that can apply at the college level." This contradicted what he previously stated on the same page which was, "John Henderson and Haynesworth both told me that its been done at UT before and it works", implying they know how a 2 and 3 gap technique scheme works because they ran it here. How can you run something you couldn't possible understand at 22 years old? Just so everyone knows supreme genius here, aka smokey0625, believes I came up with this " defensive 2 or 3 gap NT 4-3 scheme" and wanted full credit for it when it my topic post I clearly stated,"The NY Giants implement a system just like the one I'm speaking of." I think by this short paragraph smokey0625 has completely made a buffoon of himself, while in the process tried to belittle those around him. I think this is a great example of what not to do in a public scene. Thank you for your time VolNation, and as always GO VOLS!

I've seen Smokey's posts before...he's not usually such a feminine hygiene product...maybe he's diabetic and had a slushy...hope you keep doing these threads...they get me stoked
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've seen Smokey's posts before...he's not usually such a feminine hygiene product...maybe he's diabetic and had a slushy...hope you keep doing these threads...they get me stoked

I love doing post on here about UT football and schemes etc, because I love UT football and feel we have a chance to have one of the better defense we have had here in the past 7-8 years. I however don't like a serious thread getting over taken by people who have nothing better to do then belittle and downgrade people's thoughts and actions. You want to do that get a mirror people.

Sorry man, I guess I was having a bad day and half. Go Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box.

Religion! Also.. smokey... way to show the vol spirit brother.. made alot of assumptions about a poster who just wanted to talk football... trying to make someone out to be the idiot on a message board .... it makes you look so much more knowledgeable about football than him.... thats the point you want us to take away from your interminable posts right? Your opinions on football have been duly noted and given the consideration they deserve. A true Vol you are

Last edited:

VN Store

Back