Pipeline Shutdown

just like the TP shortage. people freaking out over a small problem are making the issue far worse than it should be.
You know what is great? I just filled up a 5 gallon and a 2.5 gallon fuel tank with 100% gasoline a few days ago. I might be sitting on a crypto coin worth of money right now.

You know what is great? I just filled up a 5 gallon and a 2.5 gallon fuel tank with 100% gasoline a few days ago. I might be sitting on a crypto coin worth of money right now.
I am thinking about taking some TP down to the gas station and trying to sell off some rolls. probably make pretty good money over people freaking out.

Reactions: Sandman 423
I am thinking about taking some TP down to the gas station and trying to sell off some rolls. probably make pretty good money over people freaking out.
Is TP in short supply again? I'm still using up my spring 2020 supply.

Reactions: McDad
Anybody following the pipeline problem know an estimate of when things return to normal?

It’s already reached idiot ass level in Mt. Juliet.... I pulled in to get my daughter some gas and saw this...
View attachment 367497

Of course this is regular, but Actually mid-grade is better product than regular. It is what we called segregated product. Regular has diesel and water. We always emptied our blow off tank waste in a batch of regular. We would check clarity every hour in a sink in mason jars and regular was cloudy

Last edited:
People are hoarding gas in the tri cities. People are filling up every vehicle and gas container they have.

I praise the lord that my wife and I work from home.

Anybody following the pipeline problem know an estimate of when things return to normal?

Latest report is, they hope to have it fully back online by Friday. But the problem with that is, the pipeline only flows at 5 miles an hour. Therefore, it will take a few days to refill the tanks.

just like the TP shortage. people freaking out over a small problem are making the issue far worse than it should be.
I heard a report, on the radio, that so far today gas sales are up 400% in GA today vs same day last week. Idiots.

VN Store

Back