Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

No they shot him Or else he wouldn’t be listed in serious condition. People survive GSWs all the time.

Oh, I know they shot him. Video shows that much very well. I've just never heard of anyone being listed in "serious condition" after being shot at close range 7 times like that.
The police must have been shooting their guns w/rubber bullets.

I've never heard of anyone being listed in "serious condition" after being shot at close range 7 times as that.
The police must have been shooting their guns w/rubber bullets.
You would be surprised at how many people survive 7-10 GSWs depending on caliber and location

You would be surprised at how many people survive 7-10 GSWs depending on caliber and location

Yes, of course .... If they all happen to be superman. The one officer is standing there w/his gun shooting 7 point blank times at the dude ...... and he's listed in serious condition? That dude must be living right somewhere down the line to survive a gun shooting of 7 times at his back (side) to be alive. I hope he lives and goes on a paid speaking tour and tells crowds of people how he's not dead from what he went through on Sunday. He must have drank too much holy water in church this morning.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
If you watch the video, at the start, you see three officers and it looks like they are talking to him on the other side of the vehicle. Then all three draw their weapons at the same time. He said or did something to cause that reaction, then walks purposefully to the driver's side and reaches in.

Will be interesting to see if they have body cam.

If you watch the video, at the start, you see three officers and it looks like they are talking to him on the other side of the vehicle. Then all three draw their weapons at the same time. He said or did something to cause that reaction, then walks purposefully to the driver's side and reaches in.

Will be interesting to see if they have body cam.
Apparently he was involved in some kind of domestic incident/threat

Not necessarily. The guy could’ve said “I’m gonna go get my gun and kill you” and attempted suicide by cop

Exactly. The issue in these cases is not whether he is ACTUALLY armed or going for a weapon, its whether they have a reasonable belief that he is. That depends on a lot more than what we see here.

Exactly. The issue in these cases is not whether he is ACTUALLY armed or going for a weapon, its whether they have a reasonable belief that he is. That depends on a lot more than what we see here.
Yep I would have shot too but luckily I will never have to make that decision bc you couldn’t pay me enough to do that job

VN Store

Back