Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

Wisconsin Guv (D) issues statement before any details known. Supports blm and smears police.

Governor Tony Evers issued the following statement:

“Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight, in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Kathy and I join his family, friends, and neighbors in hoping earnestly that he will not succumb to his injuries. While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country.

We stand with all those who have and continue to demand justice, equity, and accountability for Black lives in our country—lives like those of George Floyd, of Breonna Taylor, Tony Robinson, Dontre Hamilton, Ernest Lacy, and Sylville Smith. And we stand against excessive use of force and immediate escalation when engaging with Black Wisconsinites.

I have said all along that although we must offer our empathy, equally important is our action. In the coming days, we will demand just that of elected officials in our state who have failed to recognize the racism in our state and our country for far too long.”

Reactions: hmhawk and FLVOL_79
Wisconsin Guv (D) issues statement before any details known. Supports blm and smears police.

Governor Tony Evers issued the following statement:

“Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight, in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Kathy and I join his family, friends, and neighbors in hoping earnestly that he will not succumb to his injuries. While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country.

We stand with all those who have and continue to demand justice, equity, and accountability for Black lives in our country—lives like those of George Floyd, of Breonna Taylor, Tony Robinson, Dontre Hamilton, Ernest Lacy, and Sylville Smith. And we stand against excessive use of force and immediate escalation when engaging with Black Wisconsinites.

I have said all along that although we must offer our empathy, equally important is our action. In the coming days, we will demand just that of elected officials in our state who have failed to recognize the racism in our state and our country for far too long.”
We dont have the details...but we will jump to conclusions anyways. Ah..a true down to earth through and through democrat..

Police shooting unarmed black man

Haven't seen any info yet on why he went to the car or whether there was a gun or other weapon in the car.
Fabulous thread title. It's really easy to see how this is blown up by ignorant people who then use it to justify and cover their criminal acts

Not his first rodeo.

Police: K9 Dozer Helps Subdue Man Who Pulled Gun at Bar | Local News I Racine County Eye - Racine, Wisconsin

Jacob-Blake.png

It''s not fair to say he was unarmed just yet. There might have been a gun on the dash based on the way he was reaching into the vehicle.

Fabulous thread title. It's really easy to see how this is blown up by ignorant people who then use it to justify and cover their criminal acts
Yep..... read these headlines compared to when a white guy is shot.... it’s ridiculous how they try to push this narrative.

Poor hypothetical white guy always getting pushed down the page. Sucks for him
I don’t care about the white guy..... I’m talking about how they push a narrative that helps incite this kind of reaction.... This guy in particular is a hardened criminal with several violent episodes in his past including pulling a loaded weapon on others..... attacking the police.... 3rd degree sexual assault.... with an open warrant that ignored commands and reached into his car putting everyone’s life at risk.

Reactions: tennvols77
I can’t figure these stupid azz people out . skin color has nothing to do with stupid . Idiots die from doing stupid things everyday , it’s called natural selection . Walking all the way around your car with three guys having their weapons drawn on you ( doesn’t matter who the guys are ) screaming at you not to open that car door , NO MATTER WHAT... the next thing that happens is on you . We can argue the right and wrong of it after you are dead .

Reactions: malinoisvol
I don’t care about the white guy..... I’m talking about how they push a narrative that helps incite this kind of reaction.... This guy in particular is a hardened criminal with several violent episodes in his past including pulling a loaded weapon on others..... attacking the police.... 3rd degree sexual assault.... with an open warrant that ignored commands and reached into his car putting everyone’s life at risk.
You don't care about poor, hypothetical white guy? Then maybe you all should just let him rest in peace instead of dragging his rotting corpse into every discussion

Reactions: n_huffhines
I can’t figure these stupid azz people out . skin color has nothing to do with stupid . Idiots die from doing stupid things everyday , it’s called natural selection . Walking all the way around your car with three guys having their weapons drawn on you ( doesn’t matter who the guys are ) screaming at you not to open that car door , NO MATTER WHAT... the next thing that happens is on you . We can argue the right and wrong of it after you are dead .

Pretty simple, get pulled over:

Turn car off
Turn radio off
Turn on recording device
If night, turn on interior dome lights
Put hands on steering wheel
Roll down windows
Wait and deal with situation as calmly as possible
Notify police you are streaming video
Use sir and ma'am as sign of respect even if you don't respect them.....it eases tension and allows the police to feel in control
If you have valid drivers license, insurance, no outstanding warrants or tickets and nothing in the car, you will be ok.

If you have any thing outstanding, be an adult and deal with your situation as it has just become a priority to be dealt with no matter how much you avoided or tried to avoid it. Now you have to deal with it, so, deal with it and be an adult and take your lumps.

Pretty simple, get pulled over:

Turn car off
Turn radio off
Turn on recording device
If night, turn on interior dome lights
Put hands on steering wheel
Roll down windows
Wait and deal with situation as calmly as possible
Notify police you are streaming video
Use sir and ma'am as sign of respect even if you don't respect them.....it eases tension and allows the police to feel in control
If you have valid drivers license, insurance, no outstanding warrants or tickets and nothing in the car, you will be ok.

If you have any thing outstanding, be an adult and deal with your situation as it has just become a priority to be dealt with no matter how much you avoided or tried to avoid it. Now you have to deal with it, so, deal with it and be an adult and take your lumps.

If you live in a one-party consent state like Georgia, you don’t have to tell the other party you’re recording.

Reactions: tbh and tennvols77
So let’s summarize thus far. Sister evil started a new thread with incomplete information and video evidence clearly asking more questions than it answers... but none the less made hyperbolic baseless (thus far anyway) claims anyway. That about sum it up?
A normal EL post

You don't care about poor, hypothetical white guy? Then maybe you all should just let him rest in peace instead of dragging his rotting corpse into every discussion
I was just comparing the narratives and how they change based on something as simple as skin color..... not that the white guy was done wrong..... I’m all for fighting for injustice but it loses its meaning when skin color is the deciding factor and not what is right and wrong.

VN Store

Back