Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

Yo white folks, let's get our chant going: "I say it's great, to be, melanin deprived. I say it's great, to be, melanin deprived."

Yo white folks, let's get our chant going: "I say it's great, to be, melanin deprived. I say it's great, to be, melanin deprived."

Isn't this what you want? I was told refund/eliminate the police. I'm confused. So you want law enforcement? Or do you want law enforcement only for the pasties?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
omWV1cZs_400x400.jpg
Check out the buttoned up top button. If Butch Jones had a son .....

Lies.

Lie #1: Kyle Rittenhouse didn't work at the auto dealership he was "protecting". Kyle was a lifeguard. He had NO relationship whatsoever with the auto dealer owner.

Lie #2: The auto dealer didn't give him his gun. Per Kyle's attorney, "The gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident."

Lie #3: Kyle wasn't there for "support" or "aid". He shot a man in cold blood, ran away, then shot 2 more men.

And, oh BTW, what business owner would ever ask a 17-year-old armed with AR-15 to "protect" his business?

This is redneck insanity.

Doesn’t look like cold blood from this view. Looks like he’s running away from Rosenbaum and then someone else shoots a round before Kyle fires his weapon

Here’s a bit more expanded picture for you to chew on. @RockyTop85 if you read the other link you might want to consider all the background in this link also.

Honestly it reads to me not that the jury wasn’t allowed to consider self defense but rather the circumstances under which an affirmative defense of self defense can be considered. That’s very different from a judge telling a jury that they may not even consider it.

And a better point is that the defendant was a convicted felon and thus his ability to even be able to shoot someone requires possession of a firearm and thus by definition is “engaged in unlawful activity” which precludes the ability to claim self defense

FindLaw's Supreme Court of Tennessee case and opinions.

It’s called jury nullification. Juries get instructions from the judge. If they choose not to follow those instructions to the defendant’s benefit, there’s nothing the government can do about it.

Really, if they choose not the follow the instructions to the defendant’s detriment there’s not much that can be done about it.

The whole system rests on an assumption that juries applied the law as instructed. So accuracy of the the instructions is what matters, which is what that case is about.

It’s called jury nullification. Juries get instructions from the judge. If they choose not to follow those instructions to the defendant’s benefit, there’s nothing the government can do about it.

Really, if they choose not the follow the instructions to the defendant’s detriment there’s not much that can be done about it.

The whole system rests on an assumption that juries applied the law as instructed. So accuracy of the the instructions is what matters, which is what that case is about.

A judge can also have biased instructions.

Ok thank you. I made a couple of other posts later after the one you just replied to. In this case it appears that self defense was not available to the defendant as an affirmative defense due to the “in the process of committing an illegal act” which since he was a felon and shot somebody by definition he had committed an illegal act. Which the trial judge omitted that phrase which the Supreme Court acknowledges but deemed harmless?

And thank you for the reply.

VN Store

Back