Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

Was he breaking the law? Did he fight with the cops? I know idiots on here think law enforcement have to take a beating and match up weapon wise to the criminals their dealing with but the reality is they do not. Nobody does.

Evidently he struggled with police and dropped what he was carrying, which included a gun, and started to flee. The cops then shot him.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yea and this guy ran and fought them and had a gun. But you left that part out 😂
"When deputies tried to stop the man, he dropped his bike and ran, with deputies in pursuit, Dean said. Deputies again tried to make contact with the man, and Dean said he punched a deputy in the face. The man then dropped a bundle of clothes he’d been carrying and they spotted a black handgun in the bundle, at which point both deputies opened fire, Dean said."

"When deputies tried to stop the man, he dropped his bike and ran, with deputies in pursuit, Dean said. Deputies again tried to make contact with the man, and Dean said he punched a deputy in the face. The man then dropped a bundle of clothes he’d been carrying and they spotted a black handgun in the bundle, at which point both deputies opened fire, Dean said."
So again how is that anywhere close to the drunk idiot not even being threatening? Although I agree he should’ve been arrested

Reactions: tntar heel
So again how is that anywhere close to the drunk idiot not even being threatening? Although I agree he should’ve been arrested

That the cops see the need to pull over a black biker vs not doing ANYTHING to a white drunk who clearly crashed his car into three other cars is pretty telling.

Moral of the story is don’t run, don’t punch a cop in the face when they catch you, and drop the gun you’re carrying before they see it.

I assume the moral of the story in Portland is don't try to mace an antifa dude?

That the cops see the need to pull over a black biker vs not doing ANYTHING to a white drunk who clearly crashed his car into three other cars is pretty telling.

Did the white guy assault the cops? Was he carrying a gun? I suppose there’s perks to being respectful when you’re in the wrong.

It’s not the same police officers or the same situation. Obviously the black guy committed an offense and then stepped it up to fleeing, resisting, assault bc he knew he was carrying a firearm illegally

The officer with the drunk guy obviously either didn’t want to go thru the trouble of getting a DUI he didn’t witness dismissed or he is just doing a simple accident report bc he is lazy. I do think he opened himself up to huge liability if that idiot got back in his car or even walked down the street and got hit by another car. He was def in the wrong. But race had nothing to do with it

Moral of the story is don’t run, don’t punch a cop in the face when they catch you, and drop the gun you’re carrying before they see it.
Does the video confirm he was shot after dropping the gun or is that spin on the part of the reporter?

It’s not the same police officers or the same situation. Obviously the black guy committed an offense and then stepped it up to fleeing, resisting, assault bc he knew he was carrying a firearm illegally

The officer with the drunk guy obviously either didn’t want to go thru the trouble of getting a DUI he didn’t witness dismissed or he is just doing a simple accident report bc he is lazy. I do think he opened himself up to huge liability if that idiot got back in his car or even walked down the street and got hit by another car. He was def in the wrong. But race had nothing to do with it
It’s like they have no idea that cops are actually different human beings..... I was a CNA years ago when I was in college.... Another CNA punched a resident which I was a witness..... Get this..... the two years I was a CNA..... I never punched anyone..... it is almost like we were two different human beings as well

Son? How dare you assume it’s gender.
Damnit you’re right . How presumptuous of me . Should have said “If Butch had an independent individual that was not tied down to societies outdated and oppressive gender definitions who exhibited similar fashion tendencies “

Last edited:
Damnit you’re right . How presumption of me . Should have said “If Butch had an independent individual that was not tied down to societies outdated and oppressive gender definitions who exhibited similar fashion tendencies “
Much better 👍

So, Another PO💩 that won't be missed?

The police likely just saved the life of an innocent person or kept an innocent person from being assaulted, robbed or raped down the road.

Reactions: MR_VOL
Breaking: Rittenhouse and Sandmann Attorney’s Twitter Account Is Locked

RedState readers may be familiar with attorney Lin Wood for his representation of former Covington Catholic high school student Nick Sandmann, whose life was turned on its head by radical leftists and their media lapdogs, after the teen’s school trip to Washington, D.C. to attend a pro-life march became national news — and not in a good way. Sandmann recently won legal battles against several media outlets, including CNN and the Washington Post, and was awarded an undisclosed settlement. Then just last week, Sandmann was invited to speak at the RNC, which further irritated our media betters. You may also know Wood was the lawyer for the late, wrongly-accused and exonerated Olympic Park bombing suspect, Richard Jewell.

Wood is also the defense attorney who has taken up the case of Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teen accused of killing two people and wounding a third in Kenosha, WI, during rioting in that city late last month. As my colleague Streiff reported, supporters of Rittenhouse quickly put together a GoFundMe effort to support his defense. But the donation crowd-sourcing website pulled it down on August 26th.

Now, a lawyer who’s been helping Wood on behalf of Rittenhouse to administer a new fund called the #FightBack Foundation, has sounded the alarm on Twitter Tuesday afternoon that Wood’s account has been thrown into Twitter jail — further stifling the urgent efforts to raise money for his client’s defense.

Breaking: Rittenhouse and Sandmann Attorney's Twitter Account Is Locked

Breaking: Rittenhouse and Sandmann Attorney’s Twitter Account Is Locked

RedState readers may be familiar with attorney Lin Wood for his representation of former Covington Catholic high school student Nick Sandmann, whose life was turned on its head by radical leftists and their media lapdogs, after the teen’s school trip to Washington, D.C. to attend a pro-life march became national news — and not in a good way. Sandmann recently won legal battles against several media outlets, including CNN and the Washington Post, and was awarded an undisclosed settlement. Then just last week, Sandmann was invited to speak at the RNC, which further irritated our media betters. You may also know Wood was the lawyer for the late, wrongly-accused and exonerated Olympic Park bombing suspect, Richard Jewell.

Wood is also the defense attorney who has taken up the case of Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teen accused of killing two people and wounding a third in Kenosha, WI, during rioting in that city late last month. As my colleague Streiff reported, supporters of Rittenhouse quickly put together a GoFundMe effort to support his defense. But the donation crowd-sourcing website pulled it down on August 26th.

Now, a lawyer who’s been helping Wood on behalf of Rittenhouse to administer a new fund called the #FightBack Foundation, has sounded the alarm on Twitter Tuesday afternoon that Wood’s account has been thrown into Twitter jail — further stifling the urgent efforts to raise money for his client’s defense.

Breaking: Rittenhouse and Sandmann Attorney's Twitter Account Is Locked
But there's no proof that Conservatives are being censored!🤪🤡😉

VN Store

Back