Political halftime show rap

I would hardly call Nelson “death metal” FLVOL but you do you.

I'm used to not understanding the lyrics because I listen to terrible music with terrible vocals..thus not understanding any of them wasn't an issue...

So the other dude was called "Nelson"? Never heard of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: hUTch2002
Humpty? Lol
I use to work with this black guy that was a huge Tupac fan….. He talked about how hard and gangsta he was….. the day I found out Tupac use to be a background dancer for Humpty was awesome…. Being at work singing shimmy shimmy cocoa pop to that guy was so much fun…. He just shook his head at us.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Waiting on the day country artist singing about raping girls, killing people, using foul language, guns, drugs and sex …..and singing in front of millions of people around the world.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I liked the set and the Dre/Dogg stuff. The rest was meh. Just never listened to most of the people other then Snoop.

Probably my TV set up but the sound feed had so much crowd noise it was hard to hear the music clearly.

My top 3 so far:

Prince
Tom Petty
Bruno Mars (never thought I'd say it but it was a great show)

All the others blend

I went into the Bruno Mars halftime show like "Who TF is this little dweeb" and he blew me away. I became a Bruno Mars fan after that. He's a legit world-class talent.

Reactions: CPA

VN Store

Back