Political halftime show rap

Well since Lebron, The Rock, Mayor Garcetti and many others were maskless at the Super Bowl then I take it they are leading by example and democrats will no longer mind if I don't wear mine anymore.
Were they in the halftime show too?

I did my taxes during half time, knew I'd be able to see all the good parts in about 5 minutes. I must have really been in a zone because I can't remember even half of a single song being played.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I noticed him kneel, but I didn’t take it as a political statement, more of “my part is over let me shift the focus to Dre”.

Who cares about the damn halftime show anyways? I mean really? I think this is just faux outrage by the Redhat/"patriots" crew. Far bigger things to get their panties upset about.
I, like many on here, didn’t even notice anything political during the show. The thing is, if Eminem wants to kneel that’s his right. People can then choose to not support him or to support him and decide whether or not kneeling makes a difference in that choice or not. It’s pretty simple.

Same..but I also listen to death metal so...I'm used to it. But yeah, the music was fine for the most part except for the chick and the black dude who wasnt 50 cent, Dre, or Snoop. No idea who that was.
I would hardly call Nelson “death metal” FLVOL but you do you.

Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back