Political violence against Republicans escalates

From the angle in the video that looked more awkward than dangerous. But couldnt really see much. Definitely worse than the Guiliani "assault", but didnt appear anywhere close to lethal.

Protest does not equal attack. So why mention it? I mean you are really boxing yourself in with this, if you think the Governor owns any responsibility, but want to give Trump a pass for 1/6.

Seriously? Comedy. Somehow, try to be objective. Practice on small stuff and then try to increase your objectivity from there. Maybe just judge soups or desserts objectively. Then work your way up from there

You do know she was unarmed right? Why didn’t the hundreds of other protesters get shot? Sounds to me like youbhad one cop with absolutely no trigger discipline who most likely discharged his firearm accidentally.
If anyone told me they would be forcibly entering the capitol my immediate response would be "that's a good way to get killed." Doesn't mean she deserved it. But having an ounce of common sense can go a long way.

Reactions: LouderVol
If anyone told me they would be forcibly entering the capitol my immediate response would be "that's a good way to get killed." Doesn't mean she deserved it. But having an ounce of common sense can go a long way.
And these people?

And these?

And these?

Yes I would say to anyone who told me they were going to physically illegally enter a government building that you shouldn't be surprised if you get shot. Don't illegally force entry into government buildings. Protest all you want. Trespassing etc is not protected.

Reactions: LouderVol
From the angle in the video that looked more awkward than dangerous. But couldnt really see much. Definitely worse than the Guiliani "assault", but didnt appear anywhere close to lethal.

Very few have training in edged weapons defense techniques, this may have gone south quickly. If the individual had been more aggressive and not hesitant, it may have been fatal.

Catperson
ouch-fail.gif

Very few have training in edged weapons defense techniques, this may have gone south quickly. If the individual had been more aggressive and not hesitant, it may have been fatal.
From the sound of it he went on speaking afterwards so no real harm done. Attacker should be arrested and spend time in jail, but I dont think it warrants this much attention.

From the sound of it he went on speaking afterwards so no real harm done. Attacker should be arrested and spend time in jail, but I dont think it warrants this much attention.
Democrats downplaying every single attack…..
6B458A9D-F5F6-440D-9612-F521161F6DED.gif

What if the guy stabbed him in the juggler with that shiv? Would that warrant attention?

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back