POLL: POTUS Who Do You Think Will WIN? (2020)

One Week To Go - POTUS Do You Think Will Win?

• Trump

Votes: 98 60.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Jorgensen (Libertarian)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Hawkins (Green Party)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Russians giving a random computer repair shop in Delaware a laptop full of Biden misinformation and telling him to hold onto it for a year combined with recruiting a host of characters including Ukrainian, Russians and Chinese along with minors, infiltrating the FBI and NSA to create the largest and most complex political Intel op and con job in history.

Sounds legit...
Good one.

I think it will end up being decided by 20-30 Electoral votes either way. No idea who is going to win this one

Totally reasonable, since it has looked that way for most of this year and many states will be within 5 points.

Going to be 19 degrees Sunday night in N.C. mountains and high 35 Monday. I’m going over there Sat.
Today is the coldest day we've had here since last winter. Going to be down in the mid-40's the next couple of nights. Brrrr!

Reactions: AM64
I appreciate your insights here. Would you like to provide a counter-map?

That map has Biden with a landslide that would have every state going Joe's way, including Florida, GA and others. Just not going to be like that IMO. As always, there will be a surprise or two.
Joe has an easier map for sure, but my gut says positive enthusiasm matters more than negative voting. Whether it occurs in the proper states is another story.

Reactions: AM64 and Rifleman
I wouldn't mind going out to Lake Hubbard or Possum Lake
From 2014 through 2016 I made about 10 trips to do some work at a natural gas plant that's about 15 miles closer to Borger than to Amarillo.

Unfortunately I never did any fishing when I was up there.

That map has Biden with a landslide that would have every state going Joe's way, including Florida, GA and others. Just not going to be like that IMO. As always, there will be a surprise or two.
Joe has an easier map for sure, but my gut says positive enthusiasm matters more than negative voting. Whether it occurs in the proper states is another story.

If there is going to be one real Trump shocker out there, I'd say it would be Nevada. His voters there have very little concern about his coarseness, or they are very conservative Mormons who will come around.

I'm just looking at demographic shifts and whether the other state and local races tell a different story from the presidential data.

Ohio has a lot of counter data for both candidates. Texas is too unknown to quantify and has a massive number of lawsuits in the air.

Georgia and Florida have a lot of strong Biden indicators, but more counter-indicators than the others considered swing states. I wouldn't count these among the cooked, but there is a clear leader.

Iowa and Pennsylvania have been in this category, as well, but I think they are gone now.

Reactions: Orangeburst
There are just too many unknowns to be confident one way or the other about this election. We don’t know how much mail in ballots will effect things, voter registration is up for both parties, polls are over sampling Dems again, the enthusiasm gap is real, and anyone that says with certainty they know the outcome is lying.

Reactions: headhunter15
View attachment 318609

Where it stands right now. Trump can probably hold Texas and Ohio, but it is going to be tough. Then he could claw back Georgia, Florida, and that wilderness area of Maine, but it isn't looking good.

Everything else is cooked.
”liked” because I want it to happen, but I don’t see it. I think it comes down to a small chunk of voters in Pennsylvania.

Reactions: Rifleman

VN Store

Back