POLL: POTUS Who Do You Think Will WIN? (2020)

One Week To Go - POTUS Do You Think Will Win?

• Trump

Votes: 98 60.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Jorgensen (Libertarian)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Hawkins (Green Party)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
My goodness I hope participation doesnt increase. As candidates trend worse and participation trends higher, the parties will be convinced their future rests on substandard candidates which produce higher turnouts. That is not a future I look forward to.

Apathy was a big part of how we got here, but also both parties still can't run a nomination process, much less a government. Something to keep in mind for 2024.

GOP already has Senators and Governors from across the map who have weird numbers of Iowa and New Hampshire visits on their schedules. Will probably have a 1,000 candidates. If Trump wins, it will be an equally crazy clown car for the other guys too.

I know people are doubting the polling, but many polls last time didn't properly account for uneducated whites because uneducated whites had largely voted in the same way as educated whites. They've tried to correct those sampling errors this year. What the polls probably AREN'T catching is the increase turnout in the black vote. If anything, I think we'll see that the polls erred in FAVOR of Trump this year.

I do know that some Trump voters lie to pollsters intentionally, telling them that they favor Biden. How many? That is hard to tell, but I have heard some admit to it. Sucks for the pollsters.

He's saying Joe could lose PA and still have a better shot than Trump. He isn't losing in PA, though.

Lot's of data out there and it is all starting to point in the same direction.

Trump can't win without PA imo...and he is in terrible shape heading into the weekend. 1 million votes behind from absentee/mail in. The GOP better up their get out the vote campaign next election. 20201029_121904.jpg

Reactions: bigvols98
Trump can't win without PA imo...and he is in terrible shape heading into the weekend. 1 million votes behind from absentee/mail in. The GOP better up their get out the vote campaign next election. View attachment 318852

You have to remember that in Central PA a Democratic registration often means you were a union household and often no one in that household has voted Democrat nationally since Reagan. Party ID does not equal preference.

Trump GOTV will be better than 2016, but it needs to be a few orders of magnitude better. I do think his election day numbers in PA will be incredible.

Reactions: VolnJC

This is the county where The Villages is, so good news for Trump even if Biden has eaten into his lead among these older voters. This is the first tea leaf we will get on election night, since Pennsylvania is setting mail in and absentee ballots aside to count starting on the 4th.

Trump around 65 - 35 in Sumter County would be what you'd expect in a Bush/Gore kind of Florida photo finish.
Trump 60 - 40 means Biden's strength with old people in Florida would be hard to overcome.

Next tea leaf would be New Hanover County in North Carolina. It matched Trump's 4 point margin in 2016 and has a good cross-section of the exact voters Biden would need to persuade to win the state.

I know people are doubting the polling, but many polls last time didn't properly account for uneducated whites because uneducated whites had largely voted in the same way as educated whites. They've tried to correct those sampling errors this year. What the polls probably AREN'T catching is the increase turnout in the black vote. If anything, I think we'll see that the polls erred in FAVOR of Trump this year.
This is certainly possible.

Will the rioting in Philly help Trump win the state of PA?

The coverup is apparently in effect. Nothing about Philadelphia on my phone headlines or in Google news today. You have to do a search to see that there was still trouble last night.

Reactions: RavinDave
I mean, you don't have to believe it, but they did. This isn't a secret.
It’s a helluva narrative which really outta help win people over.

“Well clearly we missed the polling so we expanded the data set to include uneducated stupid people and now we should have higher fidelity results”

Riveting. And completely in line with the arrogant douche bag Democrat party.

🤡

It’s a helluva narrative which really outta help win people over.

“Well clearly we missed the polling so we expanded the data set to include uneducated stupid people and now we should have higher fidelity results”

Riveting. And completely in line with the arrogant douche bag Democrat party.

🤡
Well, if you're done ranting about something you clearly just found out about and are interested in learning something, here you go.

On the other hand, if clown emojis are more your speed, have at it.

VN Store

Back