POLL: Should Trump Invoke the Insurrection Act?

Should Trump Invoke the Insurrection Act?

• Total voters
No I literally pointed out the only quantifiable parameter that counts as it’s a direct measure of worth. YOU are the one making **** up.

You’re literally trying to imply “I’m worthless but really really smart!” 😂
We went from “Democrats generally have a higher level of education” to “I’m going to define worth and success for you so it can fit my narrative”. You do you buddy.

We went from “Democrats generally have a higher level of education” to “I’m going to define worth and success for you so it can fit my narrative”. You do you buddy.
No it started with Democrats are more intelligent than Republicans. That moved to a measure to quantify the intelligence. You guys brought out the worn out education argument. I pointed out the only quantitative measure that matters. Worth. Which measured by income obviously.

Example: A kid gets a PhD in philosophy from a highly rated liberal arts college but accumulates $100k in debt. He lands an employment gig for $40k. He essentially will never be able to pay off his debt and can only hope to lobby for forgiveness to unburden him.

Another kid is really into philosophy but knows he can’t make a living. He becomes a master electrician and within 10 years is earning north of $100k a year. Yes that’s correct. He still has his passion for philosophy though and studies the topic in his spare time. In fact he takes his family to Greece to see first hand the cradle of much of our philosophical ideologies. He raises a family while remaining economically sound and still fills his dream of studying philosophy.

who was “smarter”

Lol. Why would I have hated officers? I had a college degree. Now I have 3 (2 graduate) Bless your heart, you try so hard. I bet you were what we called a "noner".

Also my "opinion" is backed up by hard data. Its math based so be careful..I know how you libs are terrible with math you don't agree with.
Not a lib. Sorry. Not liking Trump doesn't make me a lib. Was a republican for most of my adult life until about 10 years ago. Just an independent now. Were you an officer? good for you and your degrees but I have no idea as to how that matters whether or not you liked officers.

I actually said the first part of your statement could be backed by quantitative date, but the second part is just an opinion. Believing Trump is doing a good job isn't indicative of someone who is informed

Last edited:
Would a person want to be more intelligent, more educated, or more successful? If forced to choose, in what order would you have them?

Not what I said. The only measure in the US is education. Dems are more educated. That is a fact.

How do you factor in degrees in fields like medicine, engineering, etc vs liberal arts degrees. Dims may have the numbers in those easy to get and not so useful degrees, but not many of my fellow engineers were of the liberal brand. You can make anything you want of statistics - doesn't mean the results have any significance whatsoever. Personally, I put more credence in somebody with useful trade skills than somebody who walks away from college with a bachelors in psychology, women's studies, English lit, etc. But, hey, whatever makes you feel good about you and your leftist buddies.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Property rights and freedom are the missing ingredients...having intelligent people alone doesn't make a region succeed.

Tribalism as opposed to nation building is an almost certain predictor of failure to grow and prosper. Imagine where the middle east, Africa, and some other parts of the world would be if they weren't sitting on resources that we "exploit".

Reactions: jaybird_1981
It is a good place to start. Ultimately if you want your community to be a better place the people who live there have to make it so. I mean that on every scale from your local neighborhood all the way up through the country you live in.

What are you even talking about right now? What is your point in relation to my OP?

No it started with Democrats are more intelligent than Republicans. That moved to a measure to quantify the intelligence. You guys brought out the worn out education argument. I pointed out the only quantitative measure that matters. Worth. Which measured by income obviously.

Example: A kid gets a PhD in philosophy from a highly rated liberal arts college but accumulates $100k in debt. He lands an employment gig for $40k. He essentially will never be able to pay off his debt and can only hope to lobby for forgiveness to unburden him.

Another kid is really into philosophy but knows he can’t make a living. He becomes a master electrician and within 10 years is earning north of $100k a year. Yes that’s correct. He still has his passion for philosophy though and studies the topic in his spare time. In fact he takes his family to Greece to see first hand the cradle of much of our philosophical ideologies. He raises a family while remaining economically sound and still fills his dream of studying philosophy.

who was “smarter”

Aaaaand there is the point you wanted to make all along, that still has nothing to do with education level and voting habits... as much as that pains you.

Aaaaand there is the point you wanted to make all along, that still has nothing to do with education level and voting habits... as much as that pains you.
Well it has everything do with the original statement which was Dims are more intelligent. But I agree with you your education argument has not supported your premise. I’m glad we agree.

Well seeing as Africa was ahead of much of the world for thousands of years you are just exposing your ignorance.

Not debating history with someone who does know anything outside of high school history class. 😭😭😭
lol..not sub Saharan Africa. Lol. Learn to read maps and books hahaha.

This is comedy gold.

Not a lib. Sorry. Not liking Trump doesn't make me a lib. Was a republican for most of my adult life until about 10 years ago. Just an independent now. Were you an officer? good for you and your degrees but I have no idea as to how that matters whether or not you liked officers.

I actually said the first part of your statement could be backed by quantitative date, but the second part is just an opinion. Believing Trump is doing a good job isn't indicative of someone who is informed
Still not sure about your officers comment. Does being a noner mean you worshipped officers? You think people involved in the real air force mission hated officers? You sound like someone who got kicked out but moonlights as a vet.

I remember your scathing rebuke of Trump and his bad policies when I asked about the bad job you said he was doing. Remember that? What was your response? Oh yeah..nothing. ha

Still not sure about your officers comment. Does being a noner mean you worshipped officers? You think people involved in the real air force mission hated officers? You sound like someone who got kicked out but moonlights as a vet.

I remember your scathing rebuke of Trump and his bad policies when I asked about the bad job you said he was doing. Remember that? What was your response? Oh yeah..nothing. ha
I served for 22 years. No, I do not think people involved in the real Air Force mission hate officers. I was just thinking you might, with your smartass comments. I've given detail on a number of occasions what I thought were bad Trump polices. I might not have done it specifically as a response to one of your posts, but I've done it in plenty of threads. Just curious, what was your rank? Stop telling me what I sound like. So far your opinions of me are extremely uninformed. I get we have different ideologies. There's a reason why so many military leaders have spoken out against Trump. The number is unprecedented. I can tell you that most of the officers I served with in my squadrons can't stand the SOB

I served for 22 years. No, I do not think people involved in the real Air Force mission hate officers. I was just thinking you might, with your smartass comments. I've given detail on a number of occasions what I thought were bad Trump polices. I might not have done it specifically as a response to one of your posts, but I've done it in plenty of threads. Just curious, what was your rank? Stop telling me what I sound like. So far your opinions of me are extremely uninformed. I get we have different ideologies. There's a reason why so many military leaders have spoken out against Trump. The number is unprecedented. I can tell you that most of the officers I served with in my squadrons can't stand the SOB

Have they had to post orders and directives threatening to article 15 or courts martial soldiers for disparaging the president like they did in 1993?

Reactions: tntar heel
Intelligence is the measure of a person's ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills. Even if college education could be considered a valid measurement of this ability in those who attended college, it is not a measurement of this ability in those who didn't attend college. (That's like saying that water purity tests in your pond is the measurement of global water purity.)

So, it's pretty stupid to claim that college education is a standard of judging intelligence levels between the two groups, much less the best standard.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back