POLL: Should Trump Invoke the Insurrection Act?

Should Trump Invoke the Insurrection Act?

• Total voters
Pay doesn't determine intelligence. I know a couple dumbazzes who make six figures. Having a trade or skill does not show intelligence. lmao

Al we can go by to compare is education. So to be 100% technical Dems are more educated.
And that matters zero percent.

Most of my field is more educated than me. But when it comes down to the job I can do it at least as well and arguably better than many of my peers.

Years spent in education, or degrees earned is a meaningless metric.

For one a rural white is less educated than an urban black person. Rural areas no matter the color have the lowest degree rates.

Black people are less educated on average. Its a fact. But black college rates are rising and white is falling. With the income gap and historical factors for black people to be closing the gap is impressive.

Crime and intelligence are unrelated. Their are criminals who are literal geniuses. Poverty and race are related.
Poor white people commit more crime than poor black people. Poor whites also get less than degrees than poor black people.

So going by your criteria, which race would be more intelligent?

Smarter than doctors? Never my claim

Smarter than a gender studies major at a private college? Absolutely
7,782 degrees were in the broader category of “area, ethnic, cultural, gender, and group studies,” which women's studies falls under. This represents about 0.4 percent of all bachelor's degrees.Apr 13, 2017

Rs love to bring up degrees that literally less than 1% of graduates get as some superiority.

But in all actuality the gender studies major is still probably more intelligent. Maybe they wanted to make change and not money.
But to be honest I somewhat agree. That is why my daughter is heading to med School and not becoming a teacher or social worker like she planned in high school before we talked about her future. Now she can help and make money.

7,782 degrees were in the broader category of “area, ethnic, cultural, gender, and group studies,” which women's studies falls under. This represents about 0.4 percent of all bachelor's degrees.Apr 13, 2017

Rs love to bring up degrees that literally less than 1% of graduates get as some superiority.

But in all actuality the gender studies major is still probably more intelligent. Maybe they wanted to make change and not money.
But to be honest I somewhat agree. That is why my daughter is heading to med School and not becoming a teacher or social worker like she planned in high school before we talked about her future. Now she can help and make money.

There are many worthless degrees that is just an example of one of the more worthless ones.

Congrats on your daughter. Nice work, dad.

Really? How many white degree holders vs African immigrant degree holders? Careful now. We don't want to go using percentages.
Watch out, I have a feeling he's about to move to percentages in this thread while using gross numbers in another. He's crafty

Reactions: AM64
You actually think number of degrees equal intelligence in any meaningful way?

I didn’t say that. I said, this is the subject that is ALWAYS brought up when we discuss education demographics in regards to political leanings, and that’s because the uneducated population amongst conservatives generally get defensive about it.

I didn’t say that. I said, this is the subject that is ALWAYS brought up when we discuss education demographics in regards to political leanings, and that’s because the uneducated population amongst conservatives generally get defensive about it.
Weird you would call me out since I'm neither.

VN Store

Back