Portal Activity (News and Rumors)

Never been in a "rosey" locker room in my life. They are all different, and they are full of personalities (good and bad). Like WallyBalls, I don't need to know, and I don't want to know.
Well to heck with that. I need and really want to know. ;)

Never been in a "rosey" locker room in my life. They are all different, and they are full of personalities (good and bad). Like WallyBalls, I don't need to know, and I don't want to know.

Please donโ€™t use the term WallyBalls and Locker Room in the same reference. ๐Ÿ˜‚

As
Long as they are cohesive on the field who cares if they get along off the field,nobody has to be buddies to be a team. One team,One goal that should be the mindframe.

Reactions: TN_gal
Either I didnโ€™t hit the enter button or my post was removed chalked up as a rumor. Iโ€™ll say it again, I expect the biggest name on UT baseball to hit the portal.

Portal is used for many reasons, money is one of them. This is the landscape now.
its crossing the line a bit as a rumor. We all hear things, some may be true at some point and time and not now. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's not fact at this time and may never be....

its crossing the line a bit as a rumor. We all hear things, some may be true at some point and time and not now. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's not fact at this time and may never be....
Without a Name it turns into a Rumor ... the poster expects means his opinion...biggest name on UT Baseball is Tony V of which he does not have eligibility does he?
With 160 posts since Sept 2020, my assumption that this is rumor without any facts. Unless he is the parent of the Child.

It will take a few days before any players hit Portal because they are having meetings last night and today for those who were on active roster and they have to notify the school before they can enter portal which is Compliance which would have to be this morning or today after meeting.

I can answer the rumors part. Every kid on the roster is either getting drafted, done with the game, going in the portal, or coming back. It's that simple. Some will be surprised with who is going to be drafted (always surprises), who is going in the portal, who is done (some don't have a choice), and who is coming back. I don't know that anyone has a clue on many of them but there are some guarantees but as has been said, it is the players job to let you, the fans, know their intentions. Just be ready to be surprised.;)

I can answer the rumors part. Every kid on the roster is either getting drafted, done with the game, going in the portal, or coming back. It's that simple. Some will be surprised with who is going to be drafted (always surprises), who is going in the portal, who is done (some don't have a choice), and who is coming back. I don't know that anyone has a clue on many of them but there are some guarantees but as has been said, it is the players job to let you, the fans, know their intentions. Just be ready to be surprised.;)

Dol is coming back. Then I'm surpised.

We need a rumors thread! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
We decided this thread is now fine for rumors. We weren't thrilled with the idea of discussing rumors about players on the team leaving, while the season was still going on. At this point, however, rumors are out there and being discussed in other media and I don't see any reason we shouldn't discuss them. If we're going to meltdown, we might as well do it here together. Chase Burns to LSU rumors have practically gone viral at this point, so....

We decided this thread is now fine for rumors. We weren't thrilled with the idea of discussing rumors about players on the team leaving, while the season was still going on. At this point, however, rumors are out there and being discussed in other media and I don't see any reason we shouldn't discuss them. If we're going to meltdown, we might as well do it here together. Chase Burns to LSU rumors have practically gone viral at this point, so....

If he goes wish him nothing but the best, hope he stays, but that should be his choice.

โ€œWeโ€ฆโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

VN Store

Back