Possible Missile Attack in Israel

Does Israel have their version of Major Kong?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: AM64
We? Why "we"? This happened in Israel. Let them handle it.

Oh, I have little issues with Israel handling business (as they tend to do)

Of course, Democrats hate Israel, so it'll go sideways if they do strike at someone.

Speaking of... I'm kinda surprised the Palestinians haven't started trouble again since a Democrat is in office.

Hmmm...I smell a Persian cat, I mean rat, in all of this. Payback for the cyber torching of Iran’s nuclear facilities a couple of weeks ago.
Russia putting on steam with Ukraine, China steamrolling around the South China Seas playing chicken with shipping lanes and a big middle finger in the air to its Asian neighbors and the US. And here we are $30T in debt almost and another $2.0T on the way in a stimulus/jobs/infrastructure/rainbows/unicorns and Skittles Bill. And what are we gonna do? Absorb another $3 - $5 trillion or so to take on Putin, The Ayatollah and Xi? No, we’re gonna do nothing and like it.

Yeah but shemales can use girls bathrooms now. We're way more advanced and a cop is going to jail because of the fed pressure. So we have our priorities in line.

Of course, Democrats hate Israel, so it'll go sideways if they do strike at someone.

Speaking of... I'm kinda surprised the Palestinians haven't started trouble again since a Democrat is in office.
Yup, just feel the hate.

Hmmm...I smell a Persian cat, I mean rat, in all of this. Payback for the cyber torching of Iran’s nuclear facilities a couple of weeks ago.
Russia putting on steam with Ukraine, China steamrolling around the South China Seas playing chicken with shipping lanes and a big middle finger in the air to its Asian neighbors and the US. And here we are $30T in debt almost and another $2.0T on the way in a stimulus/jobs/infrastructure/rainbows/unicorns and Skittles Bill. And what are we gonna do? Absorb another $3 - $5 trillion or so to take on Putin, The Ayatollah and Xi? No, we’re gonna do nothing and like it.
We built up that $30T by putting our nose in all of these foreign escapades. At some point, the music has to stop.

And the GOP/evangelicals love them.

We've wasted far too much time, blood and treasure in the ME trying to appease Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Can you point to some actual policies that have been articulated by the administration?

Watch the news coming out about the climate summit. China is eating the jo biden shadow administrations lunch. They have made no new commitments meanwhile they are also pressing their belt and road initiative during the meeting meant to get poor nations in debt to be then controlled by china while also speaking the liberals language of equality and justice worldwide while being accused of human rights violations. Just snickering at the shadow administration in Washington.

Australia cancels their road project and Beijing calls it a threat as they label it as helping nations with infrastructure.

The shadow admin couldn't see a train coming even if they were standing on the tracks.
Australia cancels 2 ‘Belt and Road’ deals, sparking outrage from China - MarketWatch %251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.marketwatch.com%2Fstory%2Faustralia-cancels-2-belt-and-road-deals-sparking-outrage-from-china-01619059226

And the GOP/evangelicals love them.

We've wasted far too much time, blood and treasure in the ME trying to appease Israel and Saudi Arabia.

I'm perfectly okay with selling them weapons and allowing them to go kick ass instead of putting American lives at risk. They are the ones that have a stake in it at the moment. With our (possible) energy independence, I'm just fine with allowing the ME to rip itself apart.

Watch the news coming out about the climate summit. China is eating the jo biden shadow administrations lunch. They have made no new commitments meanwhile they are also pressing their belt and road initiative during the meeting meant to get poor nations in debt to be then controlled by china while also speaking the liberals language of equality and justice worldwide while being accused of human rights violations. Just snickering at the shadow administration in Washington.

Australia cancels their road project and Beijing calls it a threat as they label it as helping nations with infrastructure.

The shadow admin couldn't see a train coming even if they were standing on the tracks.
Australia cancels 2 ‘Belt and Road’ deals, sparking outrage from China - MarketWatch %251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.marketwatch.com%2Fstory%2Faustralia-cancels-2-belt-and-road-deals-sparking-outrage-from-china-01619059226

A squabble between China and Australia at the climate summit that was reported about today was a Biden policy that led to this possible missile attack?

VN Store

Back