Possible Missile Attack in Israel

A squabble between China and Australia at the climate summit that was reported about today was a Biden policy that led to this possible missile attack?

Nope. Not it. Xi keeps playing these clowns while expanding his reach. Once more news come out about the climate agreement you'll see China didn't agree to anything. They know this president is weak.

Nope. Not it. Xi keeps playing these clowns while expanding his reach. Once more news come out about the climate agreement you'll see China didn't agree to anything. They know this president is weak.

They also know America is so hotly politically divided. Lack of unity is gratifying to our enemies, especially when the Executive sees them as no threat. Remember that debate laugher.

Still not seeing where you have set forth a Biden administration policy that lead to this possible missile attack.

Still not seeing where you have set forth a Biden administration policy that lead to this possible missile attack.

Sorry. I meant this administrations policy's in general are weak. As I've stated they are concerned with BS while our enemies are on the move.

I don't think I have to post articles on what the chinese, russians, iranians or north koreans are up to.

Sorry. I meant this administrations policy's in general are weak. As I've stated they are concerned with BS while our enemies are on the move.

I don't think I have to post articles on what the chinese, russians, iranians or north koreans are up to.

Ok. I wouldn't expect you to think anything otherwise as you are not a fan if the administration. I'm just curious why people might think an attack like this is suddenly something new and unexpected and it's attributable to Biden's foreign policy.

Reactions: Septic

No, you should elaborate, I'm curious as to what they are up to now that they haven't been up to three months ago.

Also, aren't Biden and China BFF's? Xiden I think you guys call him?

Ok. I wouldn't expect you to think anything otherwise as you are not a fan if the administration. I'm just curious why people might think an attack like this is suddenly something new and unexpected and it's attributable to Biden's foreign policy.

Suddenly what foreign powers do is the sole result of three months of Biden's administration. I'm not even saying Biden won't completely bork the foreign policy - but the guy is probably still living out a suitcase in the White House. It's comical how eager they are to flick boogers.

Reactions: clarksvol00
Suddenly what foreign powers do is the sole result of three months of Biden's administration. I'm not even saying Biden won't completely bork the foreign policy - but the guy is probably still living out a suitcase in the White House. It's comical how eager they are to flick boogers.
Biden was 4 years removed from spending 8 years as #2 in the White House. While Trump made some significant policy changes, it obvious now that much of the State department never got those memos. Biden is reading a teleprompter that somebody else scripts

I agree. President's get blamed for **** beyond their control all the time. Like global pandemics.

Hmmm...I smell a Persian cat, I mean rat, in all of this. Payback for the cyber torching of Iran’s nuclear facilities a couple of weeks ago.
Russia putting on steam with Ukraine, China steamrolling around the South China Seas playing chicken with shipping lanes and a big middle finger in the air to its Asian neighbors and the US. And here we are $30T in debt almost and another $2.0T on the way in a stimulus/jobs/infrastructure/rainbows/unicorns and Skittles Bill. And what are we gonna do? Absorb another $3 - $5 trillion or so to take on Putin, The Ayatollah and Xi? No, we’re gonna do nothing and like it.

Four AF F-16s went cruising (possibly trolling) around the S China Sea recently. What's interesting is the tails carried the "WW" designator, but the planes were apparently configured as air to air rather than a Weasel load.

F-16CM-Japan-South-China-Sea.jpg

Here’s A Closer Look At The Heavily Armed F-16 Fighter Jets That Ventured Into The South China Sea

Reactions: Orangeburst

China wasn't anymore afraid of us three days ago than they were three years ago.

Four AF F-16s went cruising (possibly trolling) around the S China Sea recently. What's interesting is the tails carried the "WW" designator, but the planes were apparently configured as air to air rather than a Weasel load.

View attachment 363816

Here’s A Closer Look At The Heavily Armed F-16 Fighter Jets That Ventured Into The South China Sea

I only skimmed the article, but what does the WW mean? And does, given the apparent Chinese harassment of our carrier group, the air-to-air configuration say, "don't f with us?"

View attachment 363816

Love the F-16. Think it almost the perfect fighter, albeit lack of fuel for long engagements over a vast area like the PacRim. Notice that tail 90 though. Production lot authorized in 1990 and probably rolled off the floor in 1992. She is still a badass and I do like the idea that maintainers know her inside and out.

Don't you drag the Mighty Ducks 2 into politics, you heartless SoB.

I had to look it up. Saw the original but not 2. Still working on Rambo IX. He goes back to Vietnam and becomes friends with Ho Chi Minh's son. Subsequentaly sent back to Afghanistan decades later to knock off an Arab.

WW isn't "Wild Weasel" though that unit has that lineage. It's the tail code for Misawa AB in Japan.

Interesting I didn't know that - and did a little looking. I'd been under the impression that since Viet Nam Wild Weasels all carried the WW tail code, but that would have been somewhat contrary to tail codes relating to bases/units. I read this (not sure how official it is), but it does make sense.

In July 1984, the 432nd Tactical Fighter Wing was reactivated at Misawa, Japan under the PACAF. The 432nd controlled only one F-16 squadron, the 13th TFS, at the beginning. The 13th TFS operated F-16A/B at that time with the tail code "MJ" meaning "Misawa Japan". The 13th converted to F-16C/D during 1986-87. The second Misawa-based F-16 squadron, the 14th TFS, was activated with F-16C/D (tail code "MJ") on 03APR87. On 01OCT94, the 432nd Fighter Wing was replaced by the 35th Fighter Wing with the same two F-16 squadrons, the 13th and the 14th. They changed their tail code from "MJ" to "WW" (Wild Weasels), since they both fly the Block 50 F-16C/D "Wild Weasels".

I only skimmed the article, but what does the WW mean? And does, given the apparent Chinese harassment of our carrier group, the air-to-air configuration say, "don't f with us?"

Wild Weasels are the planes configured to go hunting for and to destroy SAM (surface to air missile) sites. The favorite Weasel tactic was to lock a missile on the radar controlling a SAM and destroy the radar - and hopefully more; it also meant getting the bad guys to fire a SAM and continue guiding it by radar; and then for the Weasel pilot, dodging the missile - risky business. The Air Force started with F-100s, and transitioned to F-105s and then F-4 variants during the war in Viet Nam. N Viet Nam particularly around Hanoi was heavily defended with anti-aircraft guns, SAMs, and MiG fighters.

Interesting I didn't know that - and did a little looking. I'd been under the impression that since Viet Nam Wild Weasels all carried the WW tail code, but that would have been somewhat contrary to tail codes relating to bases/units. I read this (not sure how official it is), but it does make sense.

Not all carried the WW code. The 35th FW in particular was the original unit tasked with SEAD hence the WW tail code the unit (George AFB at the time) was allowed to adopt. The tail code followed the unit to Misawa during the major BRAC and realignment during the 90s.

There are/were other SEAD capable units in the USAF (53rd FW at Spangdahlem AB for example with tail code "SP") and, in reality, even more today. Most of the F-16CJ models are capable of performing that SEAD mission since they are installed with the proper avionics.

Tail codes are curious things in the USAF. Some are tied to a specific base, others are historically tied to the unit they were assigned. FF for example, (First Fighter) is tied to the 1st Fighter Wing and that's something they won't give up even if they move. Others (SP at Spangdahlem with the 52nd, EG at Eglin with the 33rd, etc) are tied to the location and if/when units move, they assume that tail code.

Reactions: AM64
Biden was 4 years removed from spending 8 years as #2 in the White House. While Trump made some significant policy changes, it obvious now that much of the State department never got those memos. Biden is reading a teleprompter that somebody else scripts

Lol, thanks Obama is the move?

I agree. President's get blamed for **** beyond their control all the time. Like global pandemics.

I disagree, Xi being blamed for the global pandemic seems reasonable.

I disagree, Xi being blamed for the global pandemic seems reasonable.

giphy.gif

;)

VN Store

Back