Possible Missile Attack in Israel

Not all carried the WW code. The 35th FW in particular was the original unit tasked with SEAD hence the WW tail code the unit (George AFB at the time) was allowed to adopt. The tail code followed the unit to Misawa during the major BRAC and realignment during the 90s.

There are/were other SEAD capable units in the USAF (53rd FW at Spangdahlem AB for example with tail code "SP") and, in reality, even more today. Most of the F-16CJ models are capable of performing that SEAD mission since they are installed with the proper avionics.

Tail codes are curious things in the USAF. Some are tied to a specific base, others are historically tied to the unit they were assigned. FF for example, (First Fighter) is tied to the 1st Fighter Wing and that's something they won't give up even if they move. Others (SP at Spangdahlem with the 52nd, EG at Eglin with the 33rd, etc) are tied to the location and if/when units move, they assume that tail code.

My brother flew F-106s and then F-15s in the 94th Fighter Squadron - 1st FW, so I knew that history and why they use the FF. You'd almost think the LN for Lakenheath would be Langley - but not. The history of AF units can be fascinating - like the F-15s at Lakenheath are the 493rd - which is the WW2 squadron my dad flew with; and the 75th that he flew with was one of the original Flying Tiger squadrons. Not sure when tail codes came back into being; I can't remember them in the 50s and 60s when I was growing up on AF bases.

giphy.gif

;)

You expected a serious answer to obvious hyperbole? No one blamed Trump FOR the pandemic, he was criticized for his milquetoast response and constant waffling.

Reactions: FrankenVol54
If you mean in the brink with North Korea, and the disaster in the Middle East (Benghazi) you thank who you want

Lol, Bengahzi call backs never get old, don't forget to drag out hilldawgs email servers. Biden's fault too.

Sure, that's it.

Yeah, it is. Ginning up BS revionism or trotting out the butthurt from some rando liberal twitter isn't the convincing argument you're making it out to be.

Hell, I loathed that orange turd and rarely, if ever gave have him the benefit of any doubt and I still openly recognize he wasn't responsible for the global pandemic.

Yeah, it is. Ginning up BS revionism or trotting out the butthurt from some rando liberal twitter isn't the convincing argument you're making it out to be.
Listen, I know contrarian ass hole is your whole schtick, but we both know liberals laid this pandemic at the feet of Trump to win the election. Sure, Trump is an arrogant, obnoxious ass hat that should never have been POTUS, but he actually did a decent job handling a global outbreak. Now, his diarrhea of the mouth was piss poor, but his actions were not. That didn't stop the left from blaming him for hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Lol, Bengahzi call backs never get old, don't forget to drag out hilldawgs email servers. Biden's fault too.
Ok ignore the disaster of Libya, want to defend the explosion of the Taliban?

Listen, I know contrarian ass hole is your whole schtick, but we both know liberals laid this pandemic at the feet of Trump to win the election. Sure, Trump is an arrogant, obnoxious ass hat that should never have been POTUS, but he actually did a decent job handling a global outbreak. Now, his diarrhea of the mouth was piss poor, but his actions were not. That didn't stop the left from blaming him for hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Lol, you implied he was blamed "for the global pandemic." That's horsesh*t. One doesn't need to be a contrariian a*shole to point out that it's a ridiculous, steeped in hyperbole claim. Stop digging your heels in.

Lol, you implied he was blamed "for the global pandemic." That's horsesh*t. One doesn't need to be a contrariian ******* to point out that's a ridiculous, steeped in hyperbole claim. Stop digging your heels in.
Okay, would you prefer I said the left unfairly blamed him for American deaths caused by a global pandemic that was beyond his control?

Reactions: AM64
Okay, would you prefer I said the left unfairly blamed him for American deaths caused by a global pandemic that was beyond his control?

Yes, because that's both fair and accurate. Xi, on the other hand was actually responsible for the global pandemic, as I initially stated.

Four AF F-16s went cruising (possibly trolling) around the S China Sea recently. What's interesting is the tails carried the "WW" designator, but the planes were apparently configured as air to air rather than a Weasel load.

View attachment 363816

Here’s A Closer Look At The Heavily Armed F-16 Fighter Jets That Ventured Into The South China Sea
The "WW" is the code for the base the jet is based out of. In this case 35th FW out of Misawa AB, Japan. Unless my code list is way out of date.

Suddenly what foreign powers do is the sole result of three months of Biden's administration. I'm not even saying Biden won't completely bork the foreign policy - but the guy is probably still living out a suitcase in the White House. It's comical how eager they are to flick boogers.
I didn’t call out any of the dipsh its on the left when they tried to blame Trump for stupidity 3 months in. Neither did you. I’m not calling out those on the right now doing it to Biden but a lot of previously silent people (yourself included) now think it’s silly to call out Biden. Why do you suppose that hypocrisy exists?
@clarksvol00 you’re welcome to explain the difference too.

I didn’t call out any of the dipsh its on the left when they tried to blame Trump for stupidity 3 months in. Neither did you. I’m not calling out those on the right now doing it to Biden but a lot of previously silent people (yourself included) now think it’s silly to call out Biden. Why do you suppose that hypocrisy exists?
@clarksvol00 you’re welcome to explain the difference too.

You'd have to give me an example. The comment that I responded to was critical of this administrations policy(s), not his intelligence. Being critical if Trump's stupidity was easy three months in, because we'd already seen it in full display for a year.

You'd have to give me an example. The comment that I responded to was critical of this administrations policy(s), not his intelligence. Being critical if Trump's stupidity was easy three months in, because we'd already seen it in full display for a year.
And that’s different from Biden in what way?
Other than you being partisan

And that’s different from Biden in what way?
Other than you being partisan

What part is confusing you? Foreign policy hasn't been established in any real capacity worthy of criticizing, three months in. That's wholly different from knowing Trump's intelligence after watching him sh*t himself on the campaign trail for a year. It's an apples to oranges comparison.

What part is confusing you? Foreign policy hasn't been established in any real capacity worthy of criticizing, three months in. That's wholly different from knowing Trump's intelligence after watching him sh*t himself on the campaign trail for a year. It's an apples to oranges comparison.
Southern border, keystone pipeline doesn’t count?

None of that address my question about your hypocrisy

VN Store

Back