Possible Missile Attack in Israel

Nonsense? Perhaps.

But they have more of a substantive bite than "nuh uh."
Not really...... completely taking trump and Biden completely out of the equation..... I feel a good president would probably have lower popularity amongst the voters which is why we end up with such poor leaders. A good leader has to make difficult decisions that may not be popular but may be the best decision for America.

Reactions: AM64
Not really...... completely taking trump and Biden completely out of the equation..... I feel a good president would probably have lower popularity amongst the voters which is why we end up with such poor leaders. A good leader has to make difficult decisions that may not be popular but may be the best decision for America.

If we're asserting opinion on how a President is "doing" aren't controlled statistical measurements of opinions a better indicator of an individuals subjectivity or 'feelz' of it?

What part is confusing you? Foreign policy hasn't been established in any real capacity worthy of criticizing, three months in. That's wholly different from knowing Trump's intelligence after watching him sh*t himself on the campaign trail for a year. It's an apples to oranges comparison.
There were calls by members of Congress to impeach Trump before he was sworn in. Come on Sep. do you really think it would be hard to find something critical of Trump policy by this point of his presidency? He was attacked over everything and nothing and everything in between.

Reactions: AM64
There were calls by members of Congress to impeach Trump before he was sworn in. Come on Sep. do you really think it would be hard to find something critical of Trump policy by this point of his presidency? He was attacked over everything and nothing and everything in between.

That's not what's being argued here. I was accused of being hypocritical for attacking Trump's intelligence three months in while mocking those who are blaming the world's problems on Bidens three month old foreign policy. Objectively, these are not the same, your examples aren't relevant.

Yet Fauci is a hero for his waffling. That makes a lot of sense.

No, he's a "hero" (to some) despite his waffling. Personally, I think most rational folks believed he was in a no win situation, having to walk a fine line of having THE voice of expertise and demuring to the message he was being asked to deliver. Even when it wasn't congruent with his personal opinion.

That's not what's being argued here. I was accused of being hypocritical for attacking Trump's intelligence three months in while mocking those who are blaming the world's problems on Bidens three month old foreign policy. Objectively, these are not the same, your examples aren't relevant.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day

Apologies then. Carry on!

No, he's a "hero" (to some) despite his waffling. Personally, I think most rational folks believed he was in a no win situation, having to walk a fine line of having THE voice of expertise and demuring to the message he was being asked to deliver. Even when it wasn't congruent with his personal opinion.
I will say your statement regarding Trump and Xi seemed pretty reasonable. No one agrees with everything Trump did as he was also in a no win situation but had Biden been in office we would basically be in about the same situation on deaths.

Reactions: Septic
If we're asserting opinion on how a President is "doing" aren't controlled statistical measurements of opinions a better indicator of an individuals subjectivity or 'feelz' of it?
Controlled statistical measurements? Even you can’t believe that BS...... I, personally, don’t see much value in these/any polls or surveys for that matter.... you are free to trust whatever material that you wish to trust.

Controlled statistical measurements? Even you can’t believe that BS...... I, personally, don’t see much value in these/any polls or surveys for that matter.... you are free to trust whatever material that you wish to trust.

I don't rely on polls (or a poll of polls in t his case) lm simply pointing out that they're more reliable than your anecdotal and personal observations.

It's not difficult. Trump is a marketing guy. To marketing guys, there is no bad press - just get press - outrageous is great gets more press. Trumps mouth was outrageous and honestly in poor taste; his actions were sound. Perhaps the whole package was distraction - look here while I do this because libs are genuinely distracted by shiny objects that bite them in the end.

They’ll never be afraid of any POTUS. They don’t like one they just wait it out.

If not this generation or the next, there will be plenty more and the plan will carry on. Long term thinking is as Chinese as you can get, and we never get it because people expect others to think like themselves. We as a people are impatient and expect and demand instant gratification ... and get burned for the character flaw time after time. The Chinese have understood that and used it as a weapon for centuries.

Reactions: hUTch2002
It's not difficult. Trump is a marketing guy. To marketing guys, there is no bad press - just get press - outrageous is great gets more press. Trumps mouth was outrageous and honestly in poor taste; his actions were sound. Perhaps the whole package was distraction - look here while I do this because libs are genuinely distracted by shiny objects that bite them in the end.

*slow clap* Too bad that has absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed here.

We all knew he was a carnival barker from day one, this isn't some profound revelation to anyone. Truthfully, if an argument could be made to liking worthless shiny objects, it's his fan club and you've just laid out why. Donny's "actions" are why he went through senior staff like a frat boy goes through Busch Light... Or was that a mirage that just the libtards saw?

The apologetics of rationalizing Donny's one term and two impeachments isn't some great mystery. He was a dolt and people got tired of hearing him yap his big mac encrusted c**k holster.

*slow clap* Too bad that has absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed here.

We all knew he was a carnival barker from day one, this isn't some profound revelation to anyone. Truthfully, if an argument could be made to liking worthless shiny objects, it's his fan club and you've just laid out why. Donny's "actions" are why he went through senior staff like a frat boy goes through Busch Light... Or was that a mirage that just the libtards saw?

The apologetics of rationalizing Donny's one term and two impeachments isn't some great mystery. He was a dolt and people got tired of hearing him yap his big mac encrusted c**k holster.

download (13).jpg

He's still better than your boy kamala

Reactions: VolStrom and AM64

VN Store

Back