Post Examples of Fox News Lies

Not really "everwhelmingly" left as you proclaimed.

I really think the ratings need two more columns for nut bag left and right. Not fair to have Fox News and OANN with the same rating.

Seems their opinion department is overwhelming left, so if you didn’t separate it it’s possible they end up in the far left category.

And there’s other rating systems out there. That’s why I like Reason. Every rating I’ve seen of theirs has been solid. Especially with companies that rate trustworthiness

Seems their opinion department is overwhelming left, so if you didn’t separate it it’s possible they end up in the far left category.

And there’s other rating systems out there. That’s why I like Reason. Every rating I’ve seen of theirs has been solid. Especially with companies that rate trustworthiness

I didn't see any issues with the chart on that site other than I would like it expanded. And Reason is a right lean on every site I've seen

Reading Tuckers piece on fox news.com
“None of the so-called insurrectionists had guns. When was the last time you saw an insurrection like that?”

This is another lie.

From a USAToday article from March
“ Gun charges related to Capitol riot
So far, at least three people have been charged in federal court in the District of Columbia with gun crimes related to the Capitol riot, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

Christopher Alberts, of Maryland, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds or buildings, carrying a pistol without a license and possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device. A Metro police officer said Alberts, who was wearing a bulletproof vest, had a “bulge” on his right hip that turned out to be a loaded handgun with a spare 12-round magazine.

Federal prosecutors also have charged Lonnie Coffman, of Alabama, with possession of an unregistered firearm and carrying a pistol without a license. A Capitol police officer swore in an affidavit that Coffman had a black handgun on the seat of his pickup truck and an assault rifle and magazines in the bed near where explosive devices had been reported at the National Republican Club and the Democratic National Committee headquarters.”

“None of the so-called insurrectionists had guns. When was the last time you saw an insurrection like that?”

This is another lie.

So far, at least three people have been charged in federal court in the District of Columbia with gun crimes related to the Capitol riot, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

Christopher Alberts, of Maryland, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds or buildings, carrying a pistol without a license and possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device. A Metro police officer said Alberts, who was wearing a bulletproof vest, had a “bulge” on his right hip that turned out to be a loaded handgun with a spare 12-round magazine.

Federal prosecutors also have charged Lonnie Coffman, of Alabama, with possession of an unregistered firearm and carrying a pistol without a license. A Capitol police officer swore in an affidavit that Coffman had a black handgun on the seat of his pickup truck and an assault rifle and magazines in the bed near where explosive devices had been reported at the National Republican Club and the Democratic National Committee headquarters.”
Still having trouble discerning between news anchor and pundit I see.

Still having trouble discerning between news anchor and pundit I see.
Ha, absolutely not. OP asked for direct examples of lies on Fox. This is another example from today on Fox. The example the OP keeps citing re # shots by fired by Rittenhouse is a pundit from MSNBC.

Ha, absolutely not. OP asked for direct examples of lies on Fox. This is another example from today on Fox. The example the OP keeps citing re # shots by fired by Rittenhouse is a pundit from MSNBC.

I see it now. So you believe when he mentions insurrectionists, he’s speaking of people outside of the building or the ones who got in?

Also having a gun in your car only makes you armed if you’re in your car

Last edited:
I see it now. So you believe when he mentions insurrectionists, he’s speaking of people outside of the building or the ones who got in?

Also having a gun in your car only makes you armed if you’re in your car
What do you think he means when he mentions insurrection it’s? I’ll post this again for you.

200w.gif

What do you think he means when he mentions insurrection it’s? I’ll post this again for you.

So you consider it an act of insurrection to be on Capitol grounds?

If we want to use that term for the people inside, okay. But a guy outside the building and another guy who had a gun in his truck?

Do you consider everyone who was at the Trump rally to be “insurrectionists”

Last edited:
Nolte: Fox News Drinks the Trans Kool-Aid

rupert-murdoch-amy-schneider-getty-640x480.jpg

“‘Jeopardy!’” champ Amy Schneider hits $1 million, becomes first woman to land accolade,” screams a fake headline at Fox News.

The truth, however, is that Amy Schneider is a guy.

So far, four Jeopardy contestants have joined the million-dollar club. Ken Jennings, James Holzhauer, Matt Amodio, and Amy Schneider. All four of them are men.

Fox doesn’t even stop with that false headline. It continues to deceive the audience with this:
Not only is Schneider already the highest-earning female contestant on the game show, but she also holds the title of being the woman with the longest winning streaking, and now, she’s reached a new milestone: becoming one of only four players to reach seven figures in regular-season winnings.

Schneider has found herself at the No. 4 spot on the list after she collected $1.02 million in 28 victories. In addition to Schneider, Ken Jennings ($2.5 million), James Holzhauer ($2.46 million) and Matt Amodio ($1.52 million) are also on that list. [emphasis added]​
Amy Schneider is not a she… He’s a he.

Amy Schneider is not a herself… he’s a himself.

Amy Schneider is a man who identifies as a woman in the same way the crazy uncle in Arsenic and Old Lace identified as Teddy Roosevelt.

Amy Schneider is a guy… in a dress.

This is another lie.

A two gun insurrection? GTFO. Call it what is. A bunch of idiots protesting, and a bunch who were super stupid, and broke the law. Those who broke the law should go to jail.

Reactions: Vol8188

rupert-murdoch-amy-schneider-getty-640x480.jpg

“‘Jeopardy!’” champ Amy Schneider hits $1 million, becomes first woman to land accolade,” screams a fake headline at Fox News.

The truth, however, is that Amy Schneider is a guy.

So far, four Jeopardy contestants have joined the million-dollar club. Ken Jennings, James Holzhauer, Matt Amodio, and Amy Schneider. All four of them are men.

Fox doesn’t even stop with that false headline. It continues to deceive the audience with this:
Not only is Schneider already the highest-earning female contestant on the game show, but she also holds the title of being the woman with the longest winning streaking, and now, she’s reached a new milestone: becoming one of only four players to reach seven figures in regular-season winnings.

Schneider has found herself at the No. 4 spot on the list after she collected $1.02 million in 28 victories. In addition to Schneider, Ken Jennings ($2.5 million), James Holzhauer ($2.46 million) and Matt Amodio ($1.52 million) are also on that list. [emphasis added]​
Amy Schneider is not a she… He’s a he.

Amy Schneider is not a herself… he’s a himself.

Amy Schneider is a man who identifies as a woman in the same way the crazy uncle in Arsenic and Old Lace identified as Teddy Roosevelt.

Amy Schneider is a guy… in a dress.

Who cares. Oh I get it now. This you showing why you are swearing off Fox News. Enjoy OANN and the other nut bags.

We’ll…..I see two HUGE lies by FOX in this thread!

They called Jan 6 an unarmed insurrection, when in fact police found a guy with a loaded gun hidden on a guys hip when they patted him down, and another guy had a gun in his vehicle. It doesn’t matter that the thousands of others didn’t carry any arms. It was a ARMED insurrection, so FOX lied!

FOX called the Jeopardy winner a lady when she was a dude, even though he identified as a woman. FOX lied! Stop the lies, FOX!!! Ugh!

It’s curious for many reasons. So you don’t allow the same amount of journalistic leniency to what Maddow said? Are her statements not her opinion then, thus not mistruths?

You have to pay attention to only the things he wants to discus in the context he wishes to frame them. Otherwise it's redirection, deflection and whataboutism, I can't believe he's pounding out these nonsensical reply with a straight face.

We’ll…..I see two HUGE lies by FOX in this thread!

They called Jan 6 an unarmed insurrection, when in fact police found a guy with a loaded gun hidden on a guys hip when they patted him down, and another guy had a gun in his vehicle. It doesn’t matter that the thousands of others didn’t carry any arms. It was a ARMED insurrection, so FOX lied!

FOX called the Jeopardy winner a lady when she was a dude, even though he identified as a woman. FOX lied! Stop the lies, FOX!!! Ugh!
And every network on earth lied about BLM peaceful, mostly peaceful, riots. They were not. No one called that insurrection. Despite more federal property being destroyed. I am all for those who illegally entered the Capitol going to jail. But I find so much on this inconsistent. And I am guessing you fall in that category.

You have to pay attention to only the things he wants to discus in the context he wishes to frame them. Otherwise it's redirection, deflection and whataboutism, I can't believe he's pounding out these nonsensical reply with a straight face.

You’re accusing me of whataboutism in a thread that’s stated purpose is to compare the lies from both sides?

You’re accusing me of whataboutism in a thread that’s stated purpose is to compare the lies from both sides?

The thread is not called "compare and contrast lies of both sides of a partisan media", you can tell by reading the name of the thread. If you meant to 'state that as a purpose' in your opening statement, you clearly forgot.

I haven't weighed it here at all because it's funny watching you try to bob and weave while bobbing and weaving directly into haymakers. The fact is, you started a thread and thought it'd go one way and it didn't. So instead of having to to defend against the defenseless, you redirect, deflect and whatabout.

You asked people to provide examples and got taken to task and your only way out is to move the goal posts, own it.

Reactions: willidan

VN Store

Back