Post Examples of Fox News Lies

Then you support Hillary being prosecuted for that violation since the Steele Dossier DID contain dirt from foreign sources on Trump?

You can't have it both ways. Either Trump "would have" been guilty and Hillary IS guilty... or it isn't a crime to accept dirt on your opponent.

LOL. It was a witch hunt that is NOT permitted under our rules of investigation. You can't start digging into someone's private affairs because you are suspicious. So what potential crimes were listed on the warrant and how were those suspicions justified enough to convince a judge to issue a warrant?

You seem to be evading now. I think you probably know this was politically motivated and NOT a legitimate basis for investigation. But much like the media did... you'll continue to reframe and restate things as if doing so somehow changes the facts.

The other option that Hog alluded to is that the DOJ conspired with the HC campaign to entrap her opponent using a foreign operative.

Best line

“You can have it both ways”

Many fail to believe they are a hypocrite. Notice many who held Jr to a political casualty fail to mention Hunter.

Reactions: sjt18
Dude, twice in one day. Read the post you started. I don’t understand why asking you to read what has already been posted is “cowardly”.

Cool article from Nature regarding gain of function (hint: the topic of the mentioned conspiracy theory)…

The shifting sands of ‘gain-of-function’ research

instead of hints you could try speaking directly…..it would save us both time.

What’s the conspiracy? What about gain of function is a conspiracy?

instead of hints you could try speaking directly…..it would save us both time.

What’s the conspiracy? What about gain of function is a conspiracy?
Holy Pooper Scooper! Read the posts!!!! Then read the article. I am worried about you at this point. If you have a response after, by all means…

Holy Pooper Scooper! Read the posts!!!! Then read the article. I am worried about you at this point. If you have a response after, by all means…

He mentioned several things in his post….do you enjoy the circles? Are you my gf?

@BowlBrother85 and @lawgator1

I apologize. I stated some things from memory and overstated the certainty. I try to be more careful with evidence than that but made a mistake. I hope you will accept my apology and acknowledgement that I went further than I can actually prove.

Reactions: Vol8188
Man I like sjt but that is the echo chamber in effect. Can’t separate truth from conspiracy. Scary stuff.
I made a couple of mistakes and prompted by this disagreement checked my facts and sources. I appreciate the correction.

I do not believe your assessment is correct at all. I am generally skeptical of everyone on the topic of Covid and maybe especially those I would like to believe. As for an "echo" chamber... I'm not sure what that would be. Going back to the OP... I seldom watch any broadcast news. I typically read news from various sources and follow the references when relevant. For instance my opinion against the justification for masks hardened as I clicked references. More often than not, one report claiming "studies" pointed to another making the same claim. Eventually if they ever led anywhere... they led to either a test using silhouettes showing breath going through a mask or to an old study of masks for the prevention of the spread of flu by symptomatic carriers. It made me even more uncomfortable when studies conducted prior to Covid were taken down because they called the efficacy of masks into question.

In short, you can disagree with me but I am usually much more careful to challenge my own opinions before stating them. Again, I apologize.

Trouble in paradise? I won't even stay in a room where Hannity is on. He was a propagandist for Trump from the very start and undermined lifelong, committed conservative warriors to support a con man.

That said... maybe even he is waking up to who Trump is.

Trump Reacts to Sean Hannity's Texts Urging Him to Stop Talking About the Election
Like most of Fox's hosts, Sean Hannity lacks a spine. On the air, Sean Hannity has done nothing but unconditionally defend and praise Donald Trump's every move with blind devotion. However, we can see from these texts that Sean Hannity doesn't agree with everything that Donald Trump has done, but Hannity is unprincipled, and cares too much about his ratings to ever risk alienating the Trump base with the slightest hint of a public critique of dear leader. Sean Hannity is two-faced and gutless.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Like most of Fox's hosts, Sean Hannity lacks a spine. On the air, Sean Hannity has done nothing but unconditionally defend and praise Donald Trump's every move with blind devotion. However, we can see from these texts that Sean Hannity doesn't agree with everything that Donald Trump has done, but Hannity is unprincipled, and cares too much about his ratings to ever risk alienating the Trump base with the slightest hint of a public critique of dear leader. Sean Hannity is two-faced and gutless.
I would describe him differently but OK.

What you just described though is the majority on all networks with shows like his. Some have a following because people agree with what they say and enjoy the information they bring. There was a time when Hannity fit in that boat at least on radio. He said what he said and people either listened or didn't. He has "matured" as a "journalist/pundit".

I think you mentioned disliking Carlson. But he is one who says what he says, says what he believes, and at least attempts to back his stuff up. He's getting great ratings... but not particularly because he's avoiding subjects that might cost him viewers. He's been critical of Trump and Republicans across the board.

Cruz is not much different than Trump and isn't close to being conservative unless you completely ignore his fiscal voting record.
He was prior to the last election. He was more like Paul and was willing to stand up alone against his own party at times. He's changed noticeably since the election. Maybe he was threatened. Maybe he was promised something. But he has changed.

When you say fiscal voting record, what are you referring to?

My memory is failing me but he laid into several conservatives for opposing Trump. Mike Lee may have been one. Wasn't he one of the ones that called Pence a traitor? Justin Amash always had a habit of going too far but I believe Hannity took some pretty hot shots at him for simply opposing Trump.

He was prior to the last election. He was more like Paul and was willing to stand up alone against his own party at times. He's changed noticeably since the election. Maybe he was threatened. Maybe he was promised something. But he has changed.

When you say fiscal voting record, what are you referring to?

Cruz is all to happy to vote for bloated spending bills when it's the Rs doing the spending.

Reactions: volfanhill
Cruz is all to happy to vote for bloated spending bills when it's the Rs doing the spending.
That's an unfortunate characteristic of the GOP that many refuse to see. They "oppose" as "conservatives"... they run using conservative language... then they govern as "me too" Democrats. Voters get frustrated. Give control back to the Dems that push the country even further left then the GOP holds their place for them again... Rinse and repeat.

Outside of about 6-8 years starting in 1994... it has been that way my entire voting life. The Republicans win by being "not them".... the "lesser evil". That's why I've sworn off voting for lesser evils. I didn't vote for Trump and won't vote for just anyone the GOP happens to puke onto the ticket. Last time I split my vote down the ticket between Republicans who are credibly conservative and pro-life Libertarians. If Libertarians were consistent on life and religious rights... I probably wouldn't split my ticket. I think the Libertarian Party can be extreme on some issues... but extreme is probably what it will take to pull us back to center.

I would describe him differently but OK.

What you just described though is the majority on all networks with shows like his. Some have a following because people agree with what they say and enjoy the information they bring. There was a time when Hannity fit in that boat at least on radio. He said what he said and people either listened or didn't. He has "matured" as a "journalist/pundit".

I think you mentioned disliking Carlson. But he is one who says what he says, says what he believes, and at least attempts to back his stuff up. He's getting great ratings... but not particularly because he's avoiding subjects that might cost him viewers. He's been critical of Trump and Republicans across the board.
One area where I will give Tucker Carlson credit, is that unlike other Fox News hosts, he wouldn't allow crackpot Sidney Powell to appear on his show and make wild accusations against Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems, unless she could support her claims with some hard evidence (which she never had). It's the reason that Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro are named in their law suits but he is not.

One area where I will give Tucker Carlson credit, is that unlike other Fox News hosts, he wouldn't allow crackpot Sidney Powell to appear on his show and make wild accusations against Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems, unless she could support her claims with some hard evidence (which she never had). It's the reason that Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro are named in their law suits but he is not.
He could be wrong and I can fully understand why he makes leftists so uncomfortable... but by and large he brings witnesses on his program for testimony and references verifiable sources. But my "expertise" concerning Carlson is based on maybe watching most of 3 or 4 episodes plus a few minutes here and there over the last year.

I just do not like news delivered in a way intended to stoke and manipulate emotions. They all do it because that's how they get ratings and hold viewers. It has come to a point where my wife will change the channel if I come into the room.

I appreciate his exposing of left wing narrative pushers more than anything he actually pushes himself.

I can honestly say I have not seen more than a few seconds of any of the other three. Even if Jeanine Pirro did a great job... I could not tolerate listening to that voice. But as it is... she's never been anything but a mouthpiece for Trump.

Dobbs is a little surprising. He doesn't usually hang it out there.

All that said... I doubt Dominion can or even wants to win. I think they just wanted to shut critics up. And for now... they did. Trump has used that tactic IIRC.

VN Store

Back