Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Exactly my point. Voter fraud was the other scenario. Only in blue cities in swing states after midnight when a majority of workers were sent home and more ballots than voters were counted.

Did you ever find any Michael Obama pregnancy photos?

You sure?
The R led suburban/exurban counties around Atlanta

Cherokee: HRC 22.7% Biden 29.5%
Forsyth: HRC 24.1% Biden 32.6%
Walton: HRC 20.5% Biden 24.8%
Fayette: HRC 38.5% Biden: 45.9%
Coweta: HRC 27.0% Biden 31.5%

The 4 "purple-ish suburban counties in ATL metro

Newton: HRC 50.1% Biden 54.9%
Cobb: HRC 48.8% Biden 56.3%
Henry. HRC 50.9% Biden 59.7%
Gwinnett: HRC 51.0% Biden 58.4%

Again, this is where Trump lost it in 2020.

So the reported numbers are proof that the reported numbers are accurate. I was speaking more of Detroit, Las Vegas, and Philadelphia.

Same thing happened in Philly suburbs

Here are HRC's and Biden's % in the suburban ring of Philly

Northampton: HRC 46.2% Biden 49.8%
Lehigh: HRC 50.4% Biden 53.2%
Berks: HRC 42.7% Biden 45.2%
Lancaster: HRC 37.7% Biden 41.3%
Chester: HRC 52.6% Biden 58.0%
Montgomery: HRC 58.7% Biden 62.6%
Bucks: HRC 48.4% Biden 51.7%

Some are red, some are purple, some are blue but in every case Biden gained 2.5%-5.4%. Ultimately that was enough to flip a small R win in 2016 to small D win in 2020

I’m

mid forties. Gen X. Cars and house paid for and work because I enjoy it. You?
I'm 49. I live on Sheffield Drive in West Hills in Knoxville .... my house has been fully paid for since the day I moved in, which was Saturday September 1, 2007. Tennessee lost to Cal that night. Appy State upset Michigan in the morning.

... and I don't speculate on the pregnancy photos of women like some losers are known to do.

F295yZTXIAA4qmu

You forgot to mention you're better at your job than Rick Barnes is at his job
I’m sorry that bothered you so much. I’ve probably said other crazy things. I’m certain of it. Glad I’ve made a mark with you though. I don’t take myself too seriously on here. It’s a place to blow off steam.

I’m sorry that bothered you so much. I’ve probably said other crazy things. I’m certain of it. Glad I’ve made a mark with you though. I don’t take myself too seriously on here. It’s a place to blow off steam.
Oh, it didn't bother me. I was impressed 😉

VN Store

Back