Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Every single of of those states conducted an audit of the 2020 election results and found absolutely nothing.
If this above link is correct, there was never an audit of 2020 election in MI.

In other states, all i can find is they just recounted the same votes over and over again to claim results were good. I cannot find where they went through to verify if all the votes being counted were legitimate.

In other states, all i can find is they just recounted the same votes over and over again to claim results were good. I cannot find where they went through to verify if all the votes being counted were legitimate.
The Michigan Secretary of State’s office said all audits had been completed months ago, all of them confirming the integrity and accuracy of the election.

Tracy Wimmer, Media Relations Director at the Michigan secretary of state’s office, confirmed that claims of new audits are false. “No new audits are planned. We conducted more than 250 around the state, and those were completed months ago, and all affirmed the integrity and accuracy of the election,” Wimmer said.

The above are quotes directly from the article you linked to.

The Michigan Secretary of State’s office said all audits had been completed months ago, all of them confirming the integrity and accuracy of the election.

Tracy Wimmer, Media Relations Director at the Michigan secretary of state’s office, confirmed that claims of new audits are false. “No new audits are planned. We conducted more than 250 around the state, and those were completed months ago, and all affirmed the integrity and accuracy of the election,” Wimmer said.

The above are quotes directly from the article you linked to.
What does she mean by "audits"? Just recounting the same votes or verifying if each ballot counted is legitimate?
Also, there was no forensic audit done in MI.

Reactions: AM64
I have no interest in going down this rabbit hole. It's clear you will not accept any audit results that do not show widespread fraud.
Just recounting the same ballots over and over does not prove ballots cast were all legitimate.

10k mules anyone??? Couldn't possibly be true

As with most conspiracy theories, it falls apart after scratching the surface.

Once I get the created ballots into the acceptance pile, there really is no mechanism to separate the chaff from the wheat. You can audit the signatures on the envelopes but even if they ALL dont match, there is no way to identify any fraudulent ballots in the pool. The damage is already done.

Dems know this. Thats why they do it.

Once I get the created ballots into the acceptance pile, there really is no mechanism to separate the chaff from the wheat. You can audit the signatures on the envelopes but even if they ALL dont match, there is no way to identify any fraudulent ballots in the pool. The damage is already done.

Dems know this. Thats why they do it.
...and there is no valid reason for not requiring valid photo id from people before they are allowed to vote..

How many times before 2020 did you shout fraud?

Reactions: Septic
Every single of of those states conducted an audit of the 2020 election results and found absolutely nothing.

Thats rite....perfectly clean election I tell you. The same election where 50+ "intelligence" agents said Hunter's laptop was disinformation.

Please tell me you aren't that naive. Damn man.

Tnribs response - "Prove it". "Prove it".

How many times before 2020 did you shout fraud?
How many times before 2020 did we have Dems going to court to get corrupt Judges to change laws right before the election thereby taint the election? How many Dem candidates were silenced, banned from social media in 2020?

How many Dems before 2016 were shouting fraud, how many fake dossiers and lies were told to falsely claim fraud before 2016 by the Dems?

"The 2020 election was full of chaos and irregularities. States across the country changed election policies and procedures last minute. Due to the pandemic, election officials claimed these emergency actions and deviations from election laws were necessary.

In 2020, the Wisconsin Elections Commission authorized “municipal clerks and local elections officials to establish ballot drop boxes” and said that people acting on behalf of the voter could deliver his or her ballot to these drop boxes."

The universal mail-voting law violated the Pennsylvania Constitution. The commonwealth’s Constitution requires a person to vote on Election Day unless they meet certain criteria. Changing the mail-balloting laws in Pennsylvania would require a constitutional amendment."

"Also in 2020, Pennsylvania set a record for the highest number of rejected mail ballots by election officials. Mail balloting leads to disenfranchisement because errors are not able to be fixed in person like they are at the polls.

For instance, if you forget to sign your ballot at the polls, an election worker can point the error out and allow you to sign the ballot. But with vote by mail, there is no way for the voter to fix the error once the ballot has been sent.

Pennsylvania and Wisconsin violated their own election laws and procedures in 2020. These two important rulings emphasize the necessity of the rule of law in elections, in order to achieve basic election integrity. Elections need to be conducted by the book so the American people can trust the results."

Thats rite....perfectly clean election I tell you. The same election where 50+ "intelligence" agents said Hunter's laptop was disinformation.

Please tell me you aren't that naive. Damn man.

Tnribs response - "Prove it". "Prove it".
Strange how we went from the most fraudulent election in history in 2016 as claimed by the Dems to most safest and secure election in history just 4 years later in 2020 with no major laws passed to make 2020 election more secure than 2016 but actually had states violating their own elections law to evidently make the election more "secure"........more "secure" for Dems to win.

How many times before 2020 did we have Dems going to court to get corrupt Judges to change laws right before the election thereby taint the election? How many Dem candidates were silenced, banned from social media in 2020?

How many Dems before 2016 were shouting fraud, how many fake dossiers and lies were told to falsely claim fraud before 2016 by the Dems?

"The 2020 election was full of chaos and irregularities. States across the country changed election policies and procedures last minute. Due to the pandemic, election officials claimed these emergency actions and deviations from election laws were necessary.

In 2020, the Wisconsin Elections Commission authorized “municipal clerks and local elections officials to establish ballot drop boxes” and said that people acting on behalf of the voter could deliver his or her ballot to these drop boxes."

The universal mail-voting law violated the Pennsylvania Constitution. The commonwealth’s Constitution requires a person to vote on Election Day unless they meet certain criteria. Changing the mail-balloting laws in Pennsylvania would require a constitutional amendment."

"Also in 2020, Pennsylvania set a record for the highest number of rejected mail ballots by election officials. Mail balloting leads to disenfranchisement because errors are not able to be fixed in person like they are at the polls.

For instance, if you forget to sign your ballot at the polls, an election worker can point the error out and allow you to sign the ballot. But with vote by mail, there is no way for the voter to fix the error once the ballot has been sent.

Pennsylvania and Wisconsin violated their own election laws and procedures in 2020. These two important rulings emphasize the necessity of the rule of law in elections, in order to achieve basic election integrity. Elections need to be conducted by the book so the American people can trust the results."
I was 99.999999999% certain you would answer with a whataboutism. Please answer the simple question I asked you. Nevermind. I am as certain your answer is 0 because you never cried fraud until the con man/grifter deluxe told you there was fraud

Not if they are doing something criminal and using covid as a cover. I still think it was pretty novel going into a bank masked and asking for money; how many times in history could you have gotten away with that?

Once.

VN Store

Back