Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Deflection and redirection is your best move at this point.

Well played?
Nope just pointing out why you believe what you do...if it didn't involve Trump I have every belief you and I would be agreeing and you wouldn't be dismissing...I can tell without involving trump your smart enough to see it but because of your hatred for a man you never personally met..your dug in an nothing will change your mind.

I'm pretty sure Time magazine could write an article about rigging an election and some people still wouldn't believe there was fraud because it was against Trump..its an amazing phenomenon and will be a study in how to propagandize educated idiots

Donny was planting the seed of fraud long before the election was even held. He's never lost anything in his life straight up, when he does lose - it's only because something was "rigged."

You maga bozos bought into the lie before he even knew he needed to use it.

Nope just pointing out why you believe what you do...if it didn't involve Trump I have every belief you and I would be agreeing and you wouldn't be dismissing...I can tell without involving trump your smart enough to see it but because of your hatred for a man you never personally met..your dug in an nothing will change your mind.

Proof would change my mind.

When you get it, trot it into a court room and shock the world.

I'll hang up and listen.

Proof would change my mind.

When you get it, trot it into a court room and shock the world.

I'll hang up and listen.
So if a flash mob robs a Walgreens and no one get prosecuted did it happen??? That's what your saying....the voting committee admitted those issues....amount to enough votes that is would have effected the outcome..but if no one prosecuted it...it never happened right?? Crime is down in NYC...DA announces they won't prosecuted certain crimes..so those crime never happened...maybe I gave you to much credit

Donny was planting the seed of fraud long before the election was even held. He's never lost anything in his life straight up, when he does lose - it's only because something was "rigged."

You maga bozos bought into the lie before he even knew he needed to use it.
Did Time write an article?? Yes..yet you refuse to believe that a coordinated effort to keep Trump from being reelected thru fraud is not possible...yet you just watched an entire media cover for Biden being mentally deficient and flat out lied. .
Answer this.....do you believe the DNC is capable of fraudulent voting in order to keep power?? Given what you have seen them covering for Biden, fake Russia...pee tapes??? If you can honestly admit that they are capable. Then the rest is plausible.

So if a flash mob robs a Walgreens and no one get prosecuted did it happen??? That's what your saying....the voting committee admitted those issues....amount to enough votes that is would have effected the outcome..but if no one prosecuted it...it never happened right?? Crime is down in NYC...DA announces they won't prosecuted certain crimes..so those crime never happened...maybe I gave you to much credit
Is there evidence of a robbery? Missing items? Witnesses?

These things are admissible in court as proof.

Your analogy fails there. When a Walgreens is "flash mobbed" there's actual evidence that a crime has been committed.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Is there evidence of a robbery? Missing items? Witnesses?

These things are admissible in court as proof.

Your analogy fails there. When a Walgreens is "flash mobbed" there's actual evidence that a crime has been committed.
Because there is video evidence or someone admitted they did it right??? Like a committee overseeing elections admitting they didn't verify signatures on mail in ballots or them admitting chain of custody, or flat out now missing ballot..all admitted in committee hearing...so the evidence is there that fraud was possible just like evidence is there that Walgreen was robbed..

Did Time write an article?? Yes..yet you refuse to believe that a coordinated effort to keep Trump from being reelected thru fraud is not possible...yet you just watched an entire media cover for Biden being mentally deficient and flat out lied. .
Answer this.....do you believe the DNC is capable of fraudulent voting in order to keep power?? Given what you have seen them covering for Biden, fake Russia...pee tapes??? If you can honestly admit that they are capable. Then the rest is plausible.

I believe that fraud is possible, sure. I don't see evidence of coordinated widespread fraud that would affect the outcome of the election.

Frankly, I know that fraud is possible.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Because there is video evidence or someone admitted they did it right??? Like a committee overseeing elections admitting they didn't verify signatures on mail in ballots or them admitting chain of custody, or flat out now missing ballot..all admitted in committee hearing...so the evidence is there that fraud was possible just like evidence is there that Walgreen was robbed..

None of the things you just mentioned are evidence of fraud.

Evidence of improper procedure, sure. But your leap from deviation from SOP to coordinated, systemic election stealing fraud is galactic.

I believe that fraud is possible, sure. I don't see evidence of coordinated widespread fraud that would affect the outcome of the election.

Frankly, I know that fraud is possible.

Never said wide spread..is 50k votes of 150 millions votes widespread??? No..but but less then half that swing AZ and GA.
And yes both side do it to a degree..

None of the things you just mentioned are evidence of fraud.

Evidence of improper procedure, sure. But your leap from deviation from SOP to coordinated, systemic election stealing fraud is galactic.
So it a signature doesn't match on a ballot and it's still counted is that fraudulent??

What is the SOP for local jurisdiction where the ballots didn't match?
They are supposed to reach out to the person to correct them...if it's not done the ballot is void...but in 2020 they wasnt proper signature match and those that were caught were pushed thru and not verified by the voter..this again was admitted by the committee as "they didn't have time"..

Reactions: VolinWayne
They are supposed to reach out to the person to correct them...if it's not done the ballot is void...but in 2020 they wasnt proper signature match and those that were caught were pushed thru and not verified by the voter..this again was admitted by the committee as "they didn't have time"..

Well, assuming your right - it's a violation of procedure but that in and of itself is not tantamount to fraud.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
So those invalid ballots would be what??? Fraudulent especially if they purposely push thru ballot they knew didn't match.
Fraud implies intent to deceive. Can you state with certainty that all of the non-matching signatures were votes for Joe only? Or can you only speculate?

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Fraud implies intent to deceive. Can you state with certainty that all of the non-matching signatures were votes for Joe only? Or can you only speculate?
Speculation because the actual ballots in question are missing or lost in chain of custody....would pushing thru knowing unmatch ballots be an intent to deceive...
And believe me I'll be calling for audit for all elections regardless of the winner..even this year if trump wins. And to be completely honest..for me it's the statistically improbable way Biden won. It was like seeing a unicorn in a black hole kinda thing.

We can’t see the signatures with the cardboard on the windows. Maybe they will let us check the pelican totes they pulled out from under the table after they sent everyone home.

We can’t see the signatures with the cardboard on the windows. Maybe they will let us check the pelican totes they pulled out from under the table after they sent everyone home.

What could go wrong with fringe maga lunatics getting the personal information from cast ballots cast for biden?

Speculation because the actual ballots in question are missing or lost in chain of custody....would pushing thru knowing unmatch ballots be an intent to deceive...
And believe me I'll be calling for audit for all elections regardless of the winner..even this year if trump wins. And to be completely honest..for me it's the statistically improbable way Biden won. It was like seeing a unicorn in a black hole kinda thing.

You see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear - your confirmation bias on the subject is clear.

Rational people want to see evidence and proof taken into court. The MAGA big lie mouth pieces went full throttle on social media. Crickets when under oath.

If someone could prove a coordinated large-scale D scheme to rig the POTUS, the R party would have a supermajority nationally for a decade...

All of the incentive exists for someone to bring proof.....

VN Store

Back