Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Compared to 2016, Trump's percentage of the vote

decreased by .65% in Fulton (GA)
increased by 1.01% in Wayne (MI)
increased by 2.54% in Philly
increased by .67% in Milwaukee
Exactly. What shifted in those states, and I assume that means those counties as well, is the 2-3% that went to the top independent candidate instead went to Biden. In all swing states, except 1 (GA I believe which would track with your data) Trump’s percentage of the total vote actually increased. Biden just had a bigger increase due to no 3rd party candidate pulling a small percentage of the vote like they did in 2016.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
He specifically says Christians....this is why I hate MSM..report the facts...it's a bad enough statement on it own..why lie
Well considering he was at "The Believer's Summit" one would think he was talking to Christians.
This can be interpreted by both party's in so many ways. The problem I have is that Trump continuously makes statements that leave dangling modifiers out there for interpretation. So be it. Presidents do not need to be vague in their platform and it is Trump's art well played.

Edit: So non Christians should unhear it even though it will be blasted across Social Media and other major media outlets.

Last edited:
Well considering he was at "The Believer's Summit" one would think he was talking to Christians.
This can be interpreted by both party's in so many ways. The problem I have is that Trump continuously makes statements that leave dangling modifiers out there for interpretation. So be it. Presidents do not need to be vague in their platform and it is Trump's art well played.

Edit: So non Christians should unhear it even though it will be blasted across Social Media and other major media outlets.
Not at all but leaving out parts of the statement to frame it the way they did was unnecessary. It was bad on it own..and media should leave how voters receive that message to the voters. Some will think it bad some won't..some will not listen to the clip and realize he wasn't addressing them...this is a form of disinformation..

Has anyone asked what he meant or are they just running with their own assumptions to generate fear headlines? He could be saying government will be fixed, he could be saying he will create a dictatorship, he could be saying something entirely different.
It should be up to the voters to interpret the statement...the full statement verbatim..not leaving out parts.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Has anyone asked what he meant or are they just running with their own assumptions to generate fear headlines? He could be saying government will be fixed, he could be saying he will create a dictatorship, he could be saying something entirely different.
Lulz

Not at all but leaving out parts of the statement to frame it the way they did was unnecessary. It was bad on it own..and media should leave how voters receive that message to the voters. Some will think it bad some won't..some will not listen to the clip and realize he wasn't addressing them...this is a form of disinformation..
No it is not disinformation unless people are just dumb. Blaming it on the media is weak when there is plenty of information available to find out exactly what he said, when he said, who he said it to at that moment...

The real question then becomes why he said what he said and that is where the interpretations come into play. Input from pro Trump supporters to Anti Trump groups form an opinion to suit their party or candidate. That is where division comes into it.

It is clever child's play. 2 weeks from now Trump will deny he said it without explanation. is there. The interpretation of what he said with intent as to why he said is left to interpretation. Trump just mentality rambles when he is not on a teleprompter and that is a true flaw.

A reasonable person can find out and watch what he said, no disinformation just some confused voters that are too lazy to watch read what Trump stated in full context. He says so much why bother because it is just another Trumpism. A fact or a Lie, a promise or a threat, a dream or a nightmare, it doesn't really matter. It will either be denied by Trump or He will take credit for it. He is playing a no lose game.

I quit listening to Trump and the Media a while back because it makes no difference, people are going to believe what they want to believe.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Laugh away while you assume. I’m sure you’re in the, “Trump will end democracy” idiotic camp.
Piss on my leg and tell me it's raining some more.....

Try peddling the whole, "the guy already in trouble for election interference didn't mean what he said" to someone who's mouth is permanently open.

Ten million illegal immigrants/migrants is all you need to know about voter fraud. One would be obtuse and willfully ignorant to think that has not been the plan all along and the influx of migrants has not been coordinated for this very purpose.

Democrats claiming other democrats using ballot harvesting to cheat for years. Complete takeover of city by Muslim immigrants.

In the past few days with recounts still going on in several states Trump is still carping on voter fraud. So this is your chance to share any evidence of misconduct by voters or officials. Nearly every one of you on the right have assured us that the problem is rampant. So share what you have that supports your claims.

BTW in the November 6 elections well over 110M votes were cast. So far they have verified fewer than a dozen cases of fraud. Trump claimed that 5M illegal votes were cast in '16 yet not even 100 people have been charged. This is all they have even with Trump's men in charge at the DOJ.

Please post any links to any hard evidence.

I expect this thread to die a quick death.
This thread didn’t die quick. Turns out there was plenty of fraud. This was a slow burn L.

The only shocking thing is that LG didn’t start this thread.

VN Store

Back