POTUS Yard Signs

I heard a Danielle DiMartino Booth interview a couple of weeks ago where she commented on the near absence of yard signs this year compared to 2016. I reflected about it and started to do my own observations and noticed that it is very quiet out here with regards to the yard signs. I've only seen one Biden sign and maybe a few Trump signs here or there, but she does bring up a good point.

Have you all noticed this in your areas and what does this all mean?

Just my opinion but it tells me no one is excited about Biden but people are more reluctant to put Trump signs in the yard because of the nutcases. You are better off flying an American flag.

Just my opinion but it tells me no one is excited about Biden but people are more reluctant to put Trump signs in the yard because of the nutcases. You are better off flying an American flag.

It’s super strange to live where I live and not see a Democratic sign in yards . It’s weird .

Reactions: BreatheUT
At my son's high school, seniors get to paint their parking spaces. Most are cute and clever. Many have to do with sports. Two painted theirs with pro-Trump messages. There were none that were pro-Biden, but several that had those crazy liberal ideals like world peace and happiness.

Reactions: tntar heel
At my son's high school, seniors get to paint their parking spaces. Most are cute and clever. Many have to do with sports. Two painted theirs with pro-Trump messages. There were none that were pro-Biden, but several that had those crazy liberal ideals like world peace and happiness.
Those are not crazy liberal ideals. Those are human ideals.

Liberals are more idealistic/unrealistic about achieving peace (in other words, they assume that we can eliminate all war, suffering and pain). Conservatives tend to want to lean towards having too much of a hand in trying to achieve peace through military means. Liberals think happiness comes be redistributing wealth and/or levelizing misery.

That’s nice they let them do that . I’m shocked to find out though that “world peace and happiness “ are synonymous with the same party that forced slavery , racism and incorporated the term “political correctness “ from the Marxist Leninist vocabulary. History is a Pain in the azz huh ? 😂

What an atrocity of McMansion house that is. It's all the bad of Virginia +Plantation style without the benefits of either. Except the brick work doesnt look too bad. I just cant tell what it's supposed to be.

Yeah but that yard 👀

Reactions: StarRaider

Liberals are more idealistic/unrealistic about achieving peace (in other words, they assume that we can eliminate all war, suffering and pain). Conservatives tend to want to lean towards having too much of a hand in trying to achieve peace through military means. Liberals think happiness comes be redistributing wealth and/or levelizing misery.
That’s nice they let them do that . I’m shocked to find out though that “world peace and happiness “ are synonymous with the same party that forced slavery , racism and incorporated the term “political correctness “ from the Marxist Leninist vocabulary. History is a Pain in the azz huh ? 😂
It's just that 99% of the students who would choose to paint their spot that way are liberal and hate what Trump stands for.

We can debate why that is, but the fact remains.

It's just that 99% of the students who would choose to paint their spot that way are liberal and hate what Trump stands for.

We can debate why that is, but the fact remains.

Oh I know what you said , but we can’t really “ debate “ historical facts can we ? I mean what I said is the truth .

Misery loves company.

All is well in Montana... my subdivision is flying the flag and banner with pride.
GOekIbj.jpg

Nice front yard.

I envy people with yards.

I got about 50 feet of front yard and a damn fairway in my backyard.

Minute my kids graduate I am outta here.

I have serious yard envy anymore. I drive around just looking at yards and daydreaming.

LOL

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back