Prediction for Next Year (I am usually 90% correct)

You know guys, you don't have to claim that this guy is drunk or high just because he feels that our team can exceed expectations. This defense isn't going to B.S. and we've got a good amount of playmakers who just need to find their stride. I'm a realist as anyone but the fact is that this guy feels better about our team and it shouldn't bother you! It doesn't make you a better fan if you say that FIVE games are absolutely unattainable to win. This is college football people. We've seen it a thousand times. How many of you thought A&M would beat bama or vandy would play with such fire franklin's first year? Butch has got way more fire than that prima Donna and has got way more tools and tricks up his sleeve than many of us think. I can see us taking down a top 10 team this year. Hell Dooley broke my remote when he traveled to LSU and won then lost his first season. Now excuse me as I watch every game as I always have: expecting a win.

He's not drunk. More like on crack.

The only games I see as unwinnable in the fall are Oregon, Florida and Alabama, and Florida can be beat if we can turn it into a down in the dirt defensive struggle. We could have beaten Georgia, South Carolina and Missouri last year if we had any semblance of defense and there's no reason why we can't compete and have a real chance to win against them this year.

That being said, 8 up and 4 down would be a great year but I'm looking for something more like 7-5.

Oregons a winnable game, don't count us out on that one either.

Please, please stop. Anyone predicting better than 7 wins (I say 6) is delusional. That schedule is a buzz saw. Here are my predictions about the prognosticators.
11wins: bat s*+* crazy. Future tree poisoner.
10 wins: Runs a meth lab and is delusional
9 wins: Heavy drinker.
8 wins: Unrealistic homer, mildly delusional.
7 wins: optimist
6 wins: Realistic.
5 wins or less: Grudenite

Reactions: 5 people
I think UT will sneak up on one of Oregon, Florida, Georgia, USCe. I never thought I would say we would sneak up on USCe. Alabama can be beat, just don't think it will be UT that does it this year.

Please, please stop. Anyone predicting better than 7 wins (I say 6) is delusional. That schedule is a buzz saw. Here are my predictions about the prognosticators.

That's not fair. I can tell you not all heavy drinkers expect 9 wins.

Reactions: 1 person
I am going to predict scores too but that isn't part of my 90% deal !!

Austin Peay : VOLS win 45-10 (Total Domination)
Western Kentucky: VOLS win 28-14 (Some resistance but common)
Oregon : VOLS Win 35 -21 (Seems impossible now but watch out)
FLorida: VOLS WIN 38-18 (Here is why 90% accurate, I know not happening but can't even think of Florida winning..)
South Alabama: VOLS Win 43-12 (K-town starts C-game dreams)
Georgia: VOLS Win 23-14 (Vols are top 5 after this game)
South Carolina: VOLS lose 28-21 ( Spurrier stings again)
Alabama: VOLS Lose 35-18 (not as close game as score suggests)
Missouri: VOLS Win 23-18 (Ugly win )
Auburn: VOLS Win 28-12 (Not as close as score suggests)
Vanderbilt: VOLS Win 45-7 ( Butch Jones sings "tennessse always butch slaps Vandy)
Kentucky: VOLS Win 28-18 ( No matter what Stoops coaches them..they are still kentucy)

VOLS GO 10-2 (9-3 realistic)..Do not make it to SEC game..play OUTBACK BOWL !!:hi:
hell yea 10-2:thumbsup:

FLorida: VOLS WIN 38-18 (Here is why 90% accurate, I know not happening but can't even think of Florida winning..)
Vanderbilt: VOLS Win 45-7 ( Butch Jones sings "tennessse always butch slaps Vandy)
Kentucky: VOLS Win 28-18 ( No matter what Stoops coaches them..they are still kentucy)

VOLS GO 10-2 (9-3 realistic)..Do not make it to SEC game..play OUTBACK BOWL !!:hi:
I promise you this: your prediction will not happen.

Austin Peay -W
Western KY - W
Oregon - L
Florida - L
South Alabama - W
Georgia - Close loss
South Carolina - W
Alabama - another close loss (remember '09)
Mizzou - W
Auburn - W
Vandy - W
Kentucky - W

Overall 8-4 SEC 5-3 Overall with bowl 9-4.

This isn't likely but possible, I guess, if EVERYTHING breaks just right, can stay away from key injuries. I tend to be a little less optimistic, think 6-7 wins more likely.....but I love your thinking.

OP however is high on bath salts IMO.

Look, even I am an optimistic guy but I think it goes something like this.

Austin Peay -W
Western KY - W
Oregon - L
Florida - L
South Alabama - W
Georgia - L
South Carolina - W
Alabama - L
Mizzou - L
Auburn - W
Vandy - W
Kentucky - W

I think we get to 7 but we could easily lose the Auburn and USC games as well. So at least 5 wins but I think 7 is pretty much the ceiling for this team. If CBJ gets to 8 he's SEC coach of the year.

Throw a Mizzou win in there and I would agree. I would be ecstatic with an 8 win season.

Hey I did time for running a meth lab and Im not delusional enough to predict 10 wins.:no:

I think we have identified one of the two "strangers" from the Rocky Top song . . .

Once two strangers climbed ol' Rocky Top
Lookin' for a moonshine still
Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top
Reckon they never will

Don't worry about coming down, just pass the jug when you're ready!

Everyone's bracket is different. Oh, wait...season predictions, yeah, season predictions...they're all different.

VN Store

Back