President Donald Trump Signed MAGA Hat

What if you had a turban signed by Osama Bin Laden? I'm just trying to use your logic here. The chances of you getting a piece of memorabilia signed by the most notorious terrorist in world history is are slim to none, no?

Well obviously I wouldn’t want something like that. But a former president is entirely different.

It may have been covered and I just didn't see it, but how much did Doctorloomis have to pay for the signature?

Was it included with some type of golf fundraiser? I would be beyond shocked if Trump signed that hat with no financial strings attached.

Congratulations, you now have an autographed hat from a depraved President who did everything in his power to end American Democracy. It's kind of like wanting an autograph from Charles Manson.

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
It may have been covered and I just didn't see it, but how much did Doctorloomis have to pay for the signature?

Was it included with some type of golf fundraiser? I would be beyond shocked if Trump signed that hat with no financial strings attached.
Someone else asked. Don't know if answered.

@DOCTORLOOMIS

Reactions: luthervol
Congratulations, you now have an autographed hat from a depraved President who did everything in his power to end American Democracy. It's kind of like wanting an autograph from Charles Manson.

Thank you for your kind, thoughtful, constructive…and unsolicited…opinion of my signed hat. As for Charles Manson, I actually do have a signed photo of him as well. Now that I think of it I have two.

Someone else asked. Don't know if answered.

@DOCTORLOOMIS

I find it rather odd that I would be asked to divulge what many would consider to be very private information on a public forum. Political contributions and donations are personal to many of us and would be off limits for discussion. However, since you asked I will answer the question. Before I do answer I will say that my response probably won’t be believed, yet it’s 100% true. Here ya go: one of my friends is a member at the President’s club and knows the President quite well. I was a guest of that member and he arranged for me to meet the President and have him sign the hat. The charge was $0.00.

I find it rather odd that I would be asked to divulge what many would consider to be very private information on a public forum. Political contributions and donations are personal to many of us and would be off limits for discussion. However, since you asked I will answer the question. Before I do answer I will say that my response probably won’t be believed, yet it’s 100% true. Here ya go: one of my friends is a member at the President’s club and knows the President quite well. I was a guest of that member and he arranged for me to meet the President and have him sign the hat. The charge was $0.00.
Noice.
In your face all you nosey ne'erdowells asking about it!

Thanks for sharing.

Trump!!! 😉

I need an autographed jar of peanut butter signed by Jimmy Carter STAT!

Great story.
I know many posters are disappointed daily when they find out Trump is not “Literally Hitler”.

VN Store

Back