President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

It's not going to turn on a dime. Oil and commodities down a lot in the last couple of weeks. Let's see what effect that has in 30 to 60 days.

A grievance I have..and nobody cares
A grievance you have...and everybody aware
A solution one has and totally deflected.
My side is right so totally efffective.
I am wisdom and intelligesia, and fly my flag
People in despair longing for the flag

****,,I made that up in 5 minutes.

I wax drunkingly poetic.
You can take the boy out of the BSFBAG... but you can't keep the BSFBAF out of the boy

Reactions: Orangeburst
If Trump were President we all know Lawgator would be making non-stop threads about how Trump is to blame.
Non-stop!

This administration is the disaster that the media and posters on this board told us that we were experiencing under Trump.

Biden is benefitting from democrat privilege on an hour by hour basis. He should be getting hammered everyday for how poorly he is performing.

Non-stop!

This administration is the disaster that the media and posters on this board told us that we were experiencing under Trump.

Biden is benefitting from democrat privilege on an hour by hour basis. He should be getting hammered everyday for how poorly he is performing.

Media manipulation works best when you don’t pay attention and connect the dots. The left fell victim.

Non-stop!

Imagine where we would be right now had Hillary won in 2016. Because Joe is only following the same script that Hillary would have followed. We like would be in Hillary's 2nd term and living in a green, dystopian open air prison.

You know, at one point you were reasonable to talk to...
But now you remind me of a certain forklift driver...

That's what happens when one is subjected to repetitive lies, denying of obvious facts backed up by links and video of Trumpian and Republiar statements. Plus, seeing the same ignored and the employing of tactics of issuing insulting accusations designed to provoke you into defensive responses on detoured topics that drag you farther and farther from the actual topic or issue. After a while, you finally realize you're wasting your time trying to have a truly intelligent discourse, and either give up or just provide glib responses. In short, you get tired of the male bovine excretion behavior and toss shovels at the other party. And forklift drivers tend to be hardworking folks who toil at potentially dangerous jobs to feed and cloth their families, instead of going on welfare. I have a hefty respect for them, even if you don't.

Reactions: luthervol
Biden Administration is assuming that the KSA would want to shake their hands when they can't even get a phone call returned to them.

Meanwhile...

201028-us-election-saudi-arabia-mc-13253.JPG

ap_17140588396580medal-16961a4743332fcd9f277dce34d320fb69b58420-s1100-c50.jpg

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

000_ON1HE.jpg

5bc5fad35eb97e113005dd18

VN Store

Back