President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I normally wouldn’t interfere . I don’t have to , but I had to take a deep breath on this on . You really aren’t that bright are you ? That woman you are talking to would put you to shame in about 100 different ways and still do everything in her power to save you . She’s better than I am .. I’d have to think about it first .

Is that really a high bar? LOL

can you give me the data in tacos?

FXehdj1UIAArady
I’m actually eating Taco Bell right now because of this post! Lol

Had Taco Bell on the brain. Couldn’t shake it.

Compassion and empathy doesn't put a chicken in every pot or put gas in the Chevy.
But most definitely traits needed in the POTUS. In the long run, especially in the long run,

What you are saying is as dumb as a coach saying, "compassion and empathy do not put games in the win column."
Or a parent telling their child, "compassion and empathy do not put food on the table."

I hope they don’t convince Biden to retire. He is the best campaign boost the Republicans have ever had in my lifetime

Race to the bottom. Imagine how badly it stings Trump to lose to such a pathetic candidate. All the weekend at Bernie's jokes come back to haunt him and his acolytes. This is who you lost to? A guy who can't even read a teleprompter, keep his bike upright, or stay awake? Sad!

Race to the bottom. Imagine how badly it stings Trump to lose to such a pathetic candidate. All the weekend at Bernie's jokes come back to haunt him and his acolytes. This is who you lost to? A guy who can't even read a teleprompter, keep his bike upright, or stay awake? Sad!
That's a bitter pill to swallow for some.

We see the trend of voting against the other rather than for voting for in presidential elections.
Obama was probably the last recent president to win by votes for rather than votes against opponent.

VN Store

Back