President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Imagine where we would be right now had Hillary won in 2016. Because Joe is only following the same script that Hillary would have followed. We like would be in Hillary's 2nd term and living in a green, dystopian open air prison.
And any disagreement whatsoever regarding her performance or decision making would be considered an act of sexism.

9.1%. End of quote. Repeat the line.
can you give me the data in tacos?

FXehdj1UIAArady

Last edited:
Imagine where we would be right now had Hillary won in 2016. Because Joe is only following the same script that Hillary would have followed. We like would be in Hillary's 2nd term and living in a green, dystopian open air prison.
Covid would have stayed locked up until further notice of the world needing a reset

Reactions: StarRaider
Listen, Nurse, keep your peter behind your zipper. We don't want to see it. Besides, I have all the bluegill fishing bait I need.

I normally wouldn’t interfere . I don’t have to , but I had to take a deep breath on this on . You really aren’t that bright are you ? That woman you are talking to would put you to shame in about 100 different ways and still do everything in her power to save you . She’s better than I am .. I’d have to think about it first .

VN Store

Back