President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

That's why people should vote for the more moderate and the one most willing to work across the aisle.

But repubs call them Rinos and chase them out of office. Trump made them an extremist party.....intentionally.
There is a word for voting for people who represent your position on an issue……now what’s the at called again? 🤔

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Nope, but Democrat leaders defunded and demoralized police, effectively legalized and refused to prosecute „low level“ crimes, abolished cash bail, allowed open and uncontrolled drug den camps, returned felons to the street, allowed human defecation in the streets, prohibited the right of self defense, and encouraged lawlessness. You gotta love a city like San Fran where you have to download an app to get a „poop map“ so you know where you can walk or NYC that just changed a bodega owner with murderer for defending himself from a behind the counter assault.
... and in California, you won't know when your attacker comes up for parole so you can speak on their behalf.

In response to these calls for Bipartisanship

"We cannot share a country with these people. There can be no unity. They are lunatics and monsters."

There you go. What more needs to be said? You either get it or you don't.......unfortunately many don't.

That would make the top ten of Trumpian statements. Bannon/Stone have to be giggling their fat a$$es off.

"We cannot share a country with these people. There can be no unity. They are lunatics and monsters."

There you go. What more needs to be said? You either get it or you don't.......unfortunately many don't.

That would make the top ten of Trumpian statements. Bannon/Stone have to be giggling their fat a$$es off.
I didn’t realize Bannon and Stone created and promoted this 🫃

The left have lost their minds! Full Stop (Kamala kackle). Y’all have lost it dude.

Last edited:
Trump got us into this economy as much or more than Biden.
We are most definitely more respected globally without Trump.
We are less divided than we would have been had Trump won. (It will take a while to repair the Trump damage)
You believe this? Now you’re trolling with that “more respected globally” line. We are being abused globally.

Trolling is what he does. He isn’t to be taken seriously and engaging in conversation with him is useless and will only serve to lower your IQ and your faith in humanity.
He comes in with one liners to keep it going. But no substance to anything being said. When he was talking about early voting lines and not being able to get there during lunch or the weekends I knew he was trolling.

He comes in with one liners to keep it going. But no substance to anything being said. When he was talking about early voting lines and not being able to get there during lunch or the weekends I knew he was trolling.
What? Once again you are proving you cannot accurately process information.
I did no trolling about early voting.
I think you guys may mistake truth for trolling. Understanable.

What political office does Matt Walsh hold again?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
What? Once again you are proving you cannot accurately process information.
I did no trolling about early voting.
I think you guys may mistake truth for trolling. Understanable.
Revisit your I went to the polls 3 times and didn’t vote because of a two hour wait.

VN Store

Back